SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacy said:
OOH! SRB2 Super Smash Bros. *DOWNLOADS*... HOLY ****! This is AWESOME! YAYZ! Make there be secret Characters like in the real game. That will make people work for the best characters.
Shails the Shadow said:
*Dont believes*
OMG! A super Smash bros for SRB2?
Thats a dream coming true!
I downloaded it and played it with my brother. He gives 10/10!
But i give... 1000000000/10!
At moment I did not found any bug.
I hope you guys finish it soon!
Good luck!
Ugh! It's not even that good.

Does this work with Vista? If it doesn't then that may be the problem

And my computer wont let me extrat from the RAR file

sonic260 said:
Does this work with Vista? If it doesn't then that may be the problem

And my computer wont let me extrat from the RAR file

Get WinRAR. Think someone put a link to it earlier in this topic. It works with both .zip and .rar files. Or have you already got it?

JetTheHawk said:
WINrar FTW *shot*

And anyway, I have Vista and it works fine.
Same here, vista will run this just fine, and i use 7-Zip not WinRAR

7-zip homepage
http://www.7-zip.org/

7-zip is free and works better then WinRAR (for me at least)
7-zip can unzip: ZIP, RAR, CAB, ISO, ARJ, LZH, CHM, MSI, WIM, Z, CPIO, RPM, DEB and NSIS

What would be really funny in the full version is when the player dies they hit the screen or fall in the backround like in the regular SSBB/SSBM

SilverESP said:
What would be really funny in the full version is when the player dies they hit the screen or fall in the backround like in the regular SSBB/SSBM
It would not work because there are no "off the top of the screen" effects/states/whatever the heck they are called, for ceilings, and even if it was done, it would look strange and out-of-place.

zeldagamer00 said:
SilverESP said:
It would not work because there are no "off the top of the screen" effects/states/whatever the heck they are called, for ceilings, and even if it was done, it would look strange and out-of-place.

Who knows whats possible to do with C++. =P

edit: BTW I thought it would make people lol not add something.

SilverESP said:
What would be really funny...... fall in the backround like in the regular SSBB/SSBM

We already have this implemented. Go into any stage and get hit really high up.

Sure, it's just a teleport that leads the player to the backdrop, but it does the job. =P

Spazzo said:
Sure, it's just a teleport that leads the player to the backdrop, but it does the job. =P

Couldn't you fake the "hit the fourth wall" by doing the opposite: Telporting the player in front of the play area? Sure, it wouldn't smack the wall, but it'd still be something...

Ash said:
Spazzo said:

Couldn't you fake the "hit the fourth wall" by doing the opposite: Telporting the player in front of the play area? Sure, it wouldn't smack the wall, but it'd still be something...

I thought some of the levels did that...

I can't get mine to work. It always says that I'm missing a wad;go re-download SSB:SS! But i've downloaded it twice but I don't know how to overwrite the file either!

I downloaded everything but the mirror version. Is it still up? I've tried downloading it, but I always seem to end up in the "Cannot find server" webpage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back