SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
Damnit, that's not it Sasa. Learn what the words "to" and "do" mean, and come back.
I don't get your point... to-do list:
There is 4-way ctf mode, and there isn't...

Yes, that's what I said.

4-WAY CTF IS NOT IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW. THAT'S WHY THERES A TO DO LIST WITH IT UNDER IT

kthx

Sasa, you're depressing. Trying to go out of your way trying to prove me yourself right when wrong...

Cueball, since this server of yours will record scores for each zone, will this work for added WADs (and added characters/SOCs) too, or just for official maps?

Um, childish mudslinging, you guys. Come on, there's nothing to fight about. It doesn't matter who's right in this case because of the sheer insignificance.

I think it'd be best if you would both just stop, but it's not up to me to actually make it happen. If you guys want to continue, go ahead... =|

Ash said:
Cueball, since this server of yours will record scores for each zone, will this work for added WADs (and added characters/SOCs) too, or just for official maps?

Modify game and you'll gtf off my scoreboard :)

In other words, modifying the game will stop you getting stuff, you'll be left with the basic stuff like friends list, etc, no scoring or achievements.

Truthly, I like how this topic is evolving, and the content (Excluding the argument between Sasa and Chaos) I give this a overall (All of it; including the future ideas) a 9/10. Why nine? Because we're waiting for another release. No releases = Offtopic arguments (Aka Sasa and Chaos)

So 9/10 it is.

Still, If you modify the game, then how do you get the scoring back to normal? Redownload? Reset button?

Cue said:
Ash said:

Modify game and you'll gtf off my scoreboard :)

In other words, modifying the game will stop you getting stuff, you'll be left with the basic stuff like friends list, etc, no scoring or achievements.

So then, this creates a bit of a problem, yeah? Since this is becoming the official SRB2 scoring thing, it makes it add actual competition. Cool. Okay, so now what's the point of playing player-created maps or using other characters? Hell, what's the point of CREATING these maps?

So, yeah, with that said, the scoring thing will benefit the official SRB2 maps, but making multiplayer maps might not be as rewarding (same as actually using them).

Also:
Ash said:
Um, childish mudslinging, you guys. Come on, there's nothing to fight about. It doesn't matter who's right in this case because of the sheer insignificance.

I think it'd be best if you would both just stop, but it's not up to me to actually make it happen. If you guys want to continue, go ahead... =|

You're only making it worse.

I guess that trying to tell Sasa something with him not listening is apparently being a childish prick somehow, or whatever Ash says.

Chaos said:
I guess that trying to tell Sasa something with him not listening is apparently being a childish prick somehow, or whatever Ash says.
Wow, you are more dumb than I think.

Both of you, STOP IT!

You are starting to make yourselves look stupid while other people read the 'childish mudslinging' in your posts. I know neither of you would want this to go too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back