SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cue said:
Dash. said:
OH thanks that really stoped me from destroying my pc

That reminds me, the Ultimate Cheat does something now, but you need to have a PC that can calculate Pi to 5 million decimal places in less than a minute or it'll just crash. I can ;)

Please... enough... the Ultimate Cheat will always be a gag and everyone should just drop it.

Well...
Heh.......
now then......
i used to only do Ctfs....

But this caught my attention. now instead of having to retrieve some flag..
all i have to do is retrieve another players life......Intriguing....

now the whole everyone Vs me thing is gonna be so much bettah =D
~Beware players~

Ok, for the login, it's still not ready, right. you use username and password same as this one you have registrered to.
???

Cue said:
SRB2MB and SRB2Live accounts will be the same.

And everyone has a sigh of relief when they thought they'd have to get their users before them being stolen by someone else.

Kopper said:
Sasa said:
And tails's and eggman't flag (orange and grey). Where are they???

Going out on a limb, I'd say they're being used for the 4-team CTF mode...
Where's 4-team ctf??? I didn't see it. new only was ring mode on my host menu

There is no ring mode in SRB2Live, stop using ShufflaRB2 and start using SRB2Live :<

Sorry... I was just thinking it was in shufflarb2. So, anyway. I didn't see 4-team ctf mode. I sawed koth and vip modes. I tried and ctf and vip, and no 4 flags, no modes.

Cue said:
There is no ring mode in SRB2Live, stop using ShufflaRB2 and start using SRB2Live :<

There's pretty much absolutely no reason to use it, because of the lack of SRB2Live server. That's where the hype lied, and since it doesn't exist yet, the actual popularity doesn't exist yet.

Ash said:
Cue said:

There's pretty much absolutely no reason to use it, because of the lack of SRB2Live server. That's where the hype lied, and since it doesn't exist yet, the actual popularity doesn't exist yet.
So, they haven't done 4ctf mode yet???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back