SRB2Live Public Beta (srb2live.exe, 56k go make some money)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's because nobody hosts using SRB2Live. It's a different version from SRB2 1.09.4

Live login has nothing to do with it.

I'll Begin said:
No it's because nobody hosts using SRB2Live. It's a different version from SRB2 1.09.4

For now.

I'll Begin said:
Live login has nothing to do with it.

For now ;)

Oh, also, expect a new release soon! Very soon!

You're just jealous because SRB2Live features are being packed into the next SRB2 release :3

I have DNF, by the way.

Cue said:
You're just jealous because SRB2Live features are being packed into the next SRB2 release :3

I have DNF, by the way.

Hey, I can't wait for the next SRB2 release, then! I'd love to see what you can do on SRB2Live.

By the way, where's the newest release, so I can download it? I've just got the SRB2Live thing and the release you get off the website.

Sorry for sounding n00bish.

Dash. said:
How do I login?
Sadly, you don't. This is outlined in the FAQ for this mod, but I'll say it anyway. SRB2 Live's service isn't ready yet. The EXE is playable, but everythig else is still in development.

Dash. said:
OH thanks that really stoped me from destroying my pc

That reminds me, the Ultimate Cheat does something now, but you need to have a PC that can calculate Pi to 5 million decimal places in less than a minute or it'll just crash. I can ;)

dam you cue

Cue said:
Dash. said:
OH thanks that really stoped me from destroying my pc

That reminds me, the Ultimate Cheat does something now, but you need to have a PC that can calculate Pi to 5 million decimal places in less than a minute or it'll just crash. I can ;)

you know something, i realy hate you for this, yet i love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back