• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Srb2 world with pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
...New generation Eggman? I know a lot of people are gonna rage on this one... Otherwise nicely done, though the Emmies look a bit too shiny...
need...beta...now...!

Eggman Looks fine but The Guy in the green sweater or Shirt (forgot his Name) looks well... not good. That guy must have rushed on that drawing because Eggman looks so much better.

Eggman Looks fine but The Guy in the green sweater or Shirt (forgot his Name) looks well... not good. That guy must have rushed on that drawing because Eggman looks so much better.

Really? I thought that snively looked very good but eggman look a little of of shape

Last edited:
I thought of eggman as rushed!

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

We are going to change the eggman sprites for the boss battle but we will keep tails orange

...Tails is a boss? If no, why would you want to change his color at all?

No tails is not a boss . It's just that the main screen had tails (but yellow or morden tails)he wont be modern too much work :( the boss will be modern though

Because the newer tails looks more yellow, in fact in Sonic Heroes he basically was yellow. Although recently he has been becoming more orange again.

I still need some ideas for match levels does any one have any and I finished the begining cut scence its short though because I want to hurry up this project so can release a beta without having t worry about posting the full one in a month:(

How about a graveyard match level? Or a match level that's pretty much frozen, but with lava instead of cold water, and some magma eruptions around? They can also carry some platforms with there, and serve as "elevators". None here knows where I got the idea theme from.

How about a graveyard match level? Or a match level that's pretty much frozen, but with lava instead of cold water, and some magma eruptions around? They can also carry some platforms with there, and serve as "elevators". None here knows where I got the idea theme from.

Thats a great idea ! An elevator by lava is a good idea too! I'm already making a graveyard in the main town so far in the main town their is a libary ,hotel ,park ,and soon the graveyard. I'm going to make a deli, marketplace ,some houses ,a community pool ,and some others. I also need some building ideas for the town anyone have some?

If everything goes fine with my mod I will be able to release a beta in three to five weeks from now . Hopefully nothing goes wrong, so far for weapons I have a camo-mine :S I need some weapon ideas

I need some weapon ideas
Mine Ring: You put it some where, and when you press the fire button (meaning you can only put one mine) it explodes.
Flying Ring: Flies around through the scenery. No need to explain this one, but don't make it too fast.
Power Ring: Instakills a player. Put an very limited quantity of these in the match levels.
Summon Ring: Summons Crawlas...do i really need to explain this? Just. Summons. Crawlas.
Search Ring: Searches for a player and hits that player.

Uhmmm... Dont most of those just go against you ,I mean if you think about it crawlas will just kill you,and fly ring will soon fly back at you but the power ring will be possiable,and the mine idea is good just how?

Dynamite Rings: When you hit the player, the ring connects on the target and explodes when you jump or spin and can hurt people around the victim.

I've always wanted someone to make Ice, Electric, Wind/Air and Fire elemental rings, but I guess it's pretty much impossible. Anyway, explanation:
Electric Ring= enemies struck will be given a shock for a short period, causing them to stop for about a second at least once during that period. A shocked enemy will stop whatever he was trying to do (moving, jumping) and be stuck in place for that 1 second.
Fire ring= enemies hit by it will have a burn that "eats" the target's rings. Fast. It only eats them if he has any though (you hit the target with it, he manages to run away, but the rings he will try to get will be eaten, causing an easy chase).
Ice ring= targets struck will be frozen in a cube (in the current frame/sprite they are, which can be pretty funny at times). If in mid-air, they will fall to the floor. If hit underwater, they will float all the way to the surface, and if hit mid-air above water, they will fall to the water and bloab on it. Enemies frozen can't be hitten by any kind of weapon. This status lasts about 3~5 seconds.
Wind/Air ring= moves exteremly fast, but has a short range. If it hits anything (wall, player), a small "explosion" of wind will come out of it, pushing back all players quite a lot. Can be used to kick chasers bye-bye or make players fall to death pits. You can also make a grenade ring with the same effect, sounds better...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back