SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or another IRC program, because mIRC hasn't connection problems, has start problems... But first, I'll try to reinstall it.

It's been awhile since I updated. Been busy with Phantasy star online: blue burst. Anyway, I updated the tournament wad to have a lobby level(map68). Like usual, it's avilable in RAR format or Zip format (copy and paste the address) http://www.freewebs.com/foxboy_tourny/Srb2TournamentV3.zip. Now to kick out unactive people. Falco and Zac_Prower2 are kicked from the tournament. So anyone can take his place. If not, i'm going to let someone who I said was banned from this tournament in. That person is Zash...

Remember that you NEED to copy and paste. AND BE CAREFUL: in the post an extra point appears :/ Hovewer, you can go to the page of the tournament to download it.

Yeah, it's true. Another post-ponement. This time, it's getting pushed back 2 weeks. That's when the PSO:BB Beta ends. But still, this is pretty sad, this community can't have a tournament that runs smoothly.

Why not cut it in half?
Instead of a 24-player tournament, why not have two 12-player tournaments instead, at different dates and times?

PSOBB... What a lot big!!! Somebody can wait 35 HOURS for download it???

Post-ponement again... Well, it can be a chance to solve my netgame and mIRC problems... ;)

hotdog003 said:
Why not cut it in half?
Instead of a 24-player tournament, why not have two 12-player tournaments instead, at different dates and times?
I preffer only the date idea.

You know what, I'm going to do a different lineup. Two different teams and only those 2 team fight a day. Then the next team and the one after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back