SRB2 Tournament (Cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I can't figure out what time the competition starts over here, so I'll just lurk on IRC. =/

He's an admin in Zash's forum, I'm sure he has his own website.

Tambien, ya no puedo esperar para que esa pahina de español salga. Asi personas que ablan español puedan ver esa pahina.

:twisted:

(going off-topic)

A message for BigBoi and ShadowStar:

Please, tomorrow be present in the matchs. I won't be the only person of the team, as occurs in the trainings.

Thanks,
Sik

"I am Chaos, Chaos is I.
I do watever I want,
whenever I want.
If I want to check sumtin,
like about akira,
if he's an admin sumwhere,
or have a spanish site,
then I shall."

~Chaos Zero 64 <- My idol!! Hehe just kidding :wink: .

Today is it, the day my tournament starts. The only I can post now are the settings we will be using for srb2.
Server control skin must be set to "no",
Time limit must be set to "7"
Auto set CTF(console command: auto ctf) must be set to "no",
Scoring type set to "classic",
Max players at 32(incase someone else needs to rejoin),
Monitor toggles are to all be left at "medium",
Item boxes at "normal", All respawn rates at "30", and special rings "On"
And also, if you see someone in that netgame that shouldn't, kick them immediantly. And when the match ends, try to take a screenshot then when the 2-3 matches are over, have one person upload them to their site or to me on irc
And now for none srb2 stuff.
You MUST be on IRC(irc.esper.net #srb2fun) at 4:55 EST so we know who can play and who can't. If you have a backup person, tell me and i'll allow it. Also If you can, make sure you can host a netgame(UDP ports 5029 and 5030 are required to be opened or "forwarded" for this)

Oh yeah, if esper is giving you trouble, use this command, /server irc.esper.net 5555 this will tell the client to join espernet using port 5555 which is the only way I can join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back