SRB2 Summer Fads: Canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gunbound has no rule breaking, at least not anymore. I have not seen someone hack for over a year now.

Ready Ready Problem -
In the new Gunbound, if a player does not ready within 20 seconds of entering the room, he/she is automatically kicked. If the master does not ready within 20 seconds after all players other than him/herself, the master is kicked. Also, I have not seen anyone do this since the new Gunbound came out, I guess most of the new people that play just want to have fun.

Bigfoot Problem - This is an easy problem to solve, just change the map so that bunge will not work well, use a teleport, kick the bigfoot, or just kill the bigfoot (as bigfoots are very weak in hp, movement, angle range, and attack damage). I think most people in the game (except for Chicks - Wooden Hammer, are realizing that bigfoot will not get a win)

Glitch Problem -
>_< I know what you're talking about, the glitch when using certain mobiles such as kalsiddon where it repeats the same person's turn. Someone killed me with that and I thought he was hacking. They fixed that after Gunbound World Champion. No longer happens ^-^. I have not seen any glitches in Gunbound for over a year now, since it switched to the Ijji server.[/b]

Ultimate said:
The only kind of rule breaking you can do now is not winning.

That sounds like a rather asshole-ish comment. I'd recommend against doing that in the future.

What I'm referring to is the "READY READY" stuff, people using Bigfoot (and people complaining about it), and packet loss - this is essentially nasty when it glitches up and decides not to move onto the next player's turn, and so Gunbound becomes a blame game to try and get people to leave the current-playing game to get the game to continue. I'd rather not relive those experiences, thanks.

About my comment, I guess you're right. If you heard me speaking it, I think you would get a different feel for how I meant that to come out. It's kind of difficult to tell whether someone is joking, being sarcastic, mean, etc. when all you have is text o.O. I'll erase that statement FoxBlitzz.

Ready Ready Problem -
In the new Gunbound, if a player does not ready within 20 seconds of entering the room, he/she is automatically kicked. If the master does not ready within 20 seconds after all players other than him/herself, the master is kicked. Also, I have not seen anyone do this since the new Gunbound came out, I guess most of the new people that play just want to have fun.

Bigfoot Problem - This is an easy problem to solve, just change the map so that bunge will not work well, use a teleport, kick the bigfoot, or just kill the bigfoot (as bigfoots are very weak in hp, movement, angle range, and attack damage). I think most people in the game (except for Chicks - Wooden Hammer, are realizing that bigfoot will not get a win)

Glitch Problem -
>_< I know what you're talking about, the glitch when using certain mobiles such as kalsiddon where it repeats the same person's turn. Someone killed me with that and I thought he was hacking. They fixed that after Gunbound World Champion. No longer happens ^-^. I have not seen any glitches in Gunbound for over a year now, since it switched to the Ijji server.[/b]

But it's goddamn ijji.

Also, I recall Bigfoot being a n00b mech because it sucked, I think. Then again, I didn't play far past Thor's Hammer.

I am rather interested in Bomberman Online, possibly due to the fact that the BMO server is hosting by a affiliate of SCHTHACK. I must say, it's pretty interesting and the client is really small, so try it.

Just to let you know, submissions for the summer fad end tomorrow, and voting will proceed on the day after.

Runesca-*Shot*

I heard of this game called "Halo zero" that free to download, looks pretty team oriented, and it should work on my virtual pc

The only problem with Silk Road, judging from myself and some posts I've read before on the SRB2 Forum, is that quite a few of us will not be able to run that game on our computers. T-T

I know I can't, I get an error message in another language when I try.

But, my GFX card is weak AND has poor compatibility anyway.

Unreal Tournament 2004? Onslaught is quite entertaining, and despite what you might think, it doesn't necessarily require the highest end computer to run.

Shadow Hog said:
Unreal Tournament 2004? Onslaught is quite entertaining, and despite what you might think, it doesn't necessarily require the highest end computer to run.

It would be the last post I check that has that suggestion in, I was going to say that :<.

And yes, by the way, there is a demo of it before any of you ask.

I'll Begin said:
I know I can't, I get an error message in another language when I try.

But, my GFX card is weak AND has poor compatibility anyway.

You only need a GeForce2 to run it, what the heck have you got? A GF2 is like, less than £20 of GPU. You can get a 256mb Geforce 6 series for £35 >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back