• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Shadow the hedgehog (movement)

Should the SRB2 shadow look like he skates or stay the same?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, "nothing is download!" is still the best line ever. I said that when some video encoding got out of hand, filling up my hard drive and causing nothing to download. :D

And is it just me, or has the word "n00b" worn out its welcome in this topic? Someone get a thesaurus! n00b is a retarded word anyway.

I like to consider that I've done rather well. I've never gotten warned or banned or suspended from the forums, and I've never said anything real stupid, except for one time:

Never, ever, ever, EVER question the fact that because the channel is named #srb2netgame, everyone should be playing netgames. Baaaaaad idea...

Eh, I spent pretty much all of my newbie days at other forums while just lurking here... it's amazing how much you can learn about how forums work just by reading instead of posting.

Shadow Hog said:
Eh, I spent pretty much all of my newbie days at other forums while just lurking here... it's amazing how much you can learn about how forums work just by reading instead of posting.
I spent two years lurking just outside the community watching the message board as a guest because some crappy parental control kept me from getting an account and all.

No... ... ... I don't mean an age block thing, I mean my parents installed crappy software that kept me from getting registered so I could post because it just-so-happened to have some word on the register page somewhere that triggered it and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it. :|

It used to be fun to kick Jason out of mIRC by saying dirty things :P.

Anyway, I never lurked, I pretty much joined as soon as I found the message board ^^;.

That reminds me of Emerald Beach. It had a rigged thok barrier that if Knuckles glided into it, then it would kick the seccond player!

hotdog003 said:
How does shadow "Skate", anyway?
Is it his Super Ultra-Powered Rocket Blast Shoes?

er.........he uses the power of the chaos emerald to skate(the power is infused in him,even without the emerald but he still uses it for chaos spear)

*didnt look to see if this was already answered......so........narf*

Because unlike Shadow, Sonic wasn't designed to power a death machine? @.@ It uses his own lifeforce, and as a result, Sonic gets to live a lot longer then the ultimate lifeform

OMG that's so true

Although I thought Shadow's whoes were just futuristic hover skates. I've seen some prototypes(in my mind, I sorta have blueprints :D ) so, yeah...

But where do they get their energy from? Shadow himself. I'm sure you could stick a Chaos Emerald in and fly to Ark that way, but that's not such a good idea, since there's not a lot of air in space, so it would be hard to breathe, and if you miss, it's hard to get back...

That doesnt really count, since everybody breathes normally in space. And couldnt you actually teleport instead of stoping time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back