• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Shadow the hedgehog (movement)

Should the SRB2 shadow look like he skates or stay the same?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
... use periods!!!!!! it does the world a good! and, if you edit it, you will be editing someone elses work, without their permission

Zash, you fail at spelling and punctuation.

Don't. abuse. the. exclamation. marks.

He wasn't flaming you, he was just giving you a friendly warning before an admin does something worse.

Zash said:
this is funny, you just posted to flame at me?
Zash, that is the most hypocritical statement I've seen in months. Just scroll to the PREVIOUS PAGE of this topic, and you'll find a direct flame that YOU posted.

For reference:

Zash said:
.... use periods!!!!!! it does the world a good! and, if you edit it, you will be editing someone elses work, without their permission.
Not only is that post utterly retarded, since you're using more exclamation points than are needed and have such horrid grammar, but it's also ridiculous, since his grammar and spelling is better than yours, which is absolutely abhorrent.

Zash, stop being a dumbass, or I will ban you for it.

Whatever..... just ban me now, so you can get rid of me.

That is what you want, it seems you particularly don't like me.

I've seen some things you've said about me... :(:(

So... I know im a majorly annoying n00b, but im not trying to be a bad one...

So, might as well get rid of me.

Most of you have gotten your wish.

Edit by Mystic: Don't stretch the tables.

On the topic of Shadow, could there be a script that makes the game hold a frame of him for a few seconds, like so:

left foot pus off....hold the next frame...right foot push off

Yes, I know it's confusing.

Oh, and Zash, stop trying to insult everyone if possible. I think, correct me if I'm wrong, that there were only about five people ever banned from this site. Don't be #6.

Zash said:
If I wanted you immediately gone for being annoying, I would have banned you a good month ago. I believe that everyone should have a chance until they blow it. If my personal feelings about the way you act were involved in the banning decision, yes, I would have banned you. But they're NOT. However, replies like the replies you've been making recently have definitely been pushing me to ban you. Not because of your stupidity, but because of your constant pointing out of other people screwing up when you screw up even more than they do.

The simple way to stop getting treated like an annoying n00b is to stop acting like one. Your spelling and grammar is a very simple thing to fix, and simply typing properly makes you look infinitely less dumb. Stopping the insulting posts to other members who screw up would also do a world of good. It's really not that hard to get treated with respect if you put forth serious effort. We've had two great examples of people who were much more idiotic on the forums becoming permanent, respected members of the community, so I see no reason why you can't, either. However, you do have to put forth the effort yourself. No one is going to just ignore your past, so you have to work hard if you want to remove your previous reputation.

Mystic said:
Zash said:
If I wanted you immediately gone for being annoying, I would have banned you a good month ago. I believe that everyone should have a chance until they blow it. If my personal feelings about the way you act were involved in the banning decision, yes, I would have banned you. But they're NOT. However, replies like the replies you've been making recently have definitely been pushing me to ban you. Not because of your stupidity, but because of your constant pointing out of other people screwing up when you screw up even more than they do.

The simple way to stop getting treated like an annoying n00b is to stop acting like one. Your spelling and grammar is a very simple thing to fix, and simply typing properly makes you look infinitely less dumb. Stopping the insulting posts to other members who screw up would also do a world of good. It's really not that hard to get treated with respect if you put forth serious effort. We've had two great examples of people who were much more idiotic on the forums becoming permanent, respected members of the community, so I see no reason why you can't, either. However, you do have to put forth the effort yourself. No one is going to just ignore your past, so you have to work hard if you want to remove your previous reputation.

A few thoughts, (I'm trying the good typing thing now by the way) I know the two guys... Manic, and GKWX2... I guess I really don't want to be like them, so I'll try my hardest not to be n00bish :roll: so, I'll take your advise. Thanks Mystic. :wink:

EDIT: BTW, does Sepwich offer free hosting? Unfortunatly, I don't have any money. X_X So, I'm just asking.

Zash said:
A few thoughts, (I'm trying the good typing thing now by the way) I know the two guys... Manic, and GKWX2... I guess I really don't want to be like them, so I'll try my hardest not to be n00bish :roll: so, I'll take your advise. Thanks Mystic. :wink:

No, Manic and GKWX2 are two people who were banned.

There were, however, two people in the history of the community to get in as big a hole as those two, and instead dug themselves out and became respectable remembers of the community.

Their nicknames are DOHlberg and Henry, but you'd know them as Jackel and Msonic, respectively. They were both despised, and Henry started out as the most idiotic n00b I've ever seen. However, they've both become good members of the community. I don't remember how Msonic did it, but Jackel left the community, waited a few months, and then joined with a different name for a fresh start. It took several years before I actually knew he changed his name, it was so dramatic a change.

Hmm.... I think I've heard that same thing before somewhere... I think i went on mysteria once, but I'm not sure... it was a VERY long time ago. (I've known about SRB2 since demo 2 ^.^) But could you answer me one thing, does Sepwich offer free hosting?

Heh. I've already tried saying that before... I failed. XD </Off-topic>

Anyway. Who really cares about Shadow.wad? It's pretty much just a remake of Sonic. </On-topic but didn't make sense>

Shadow Hog said:
Mystic said:
Your spelling and grammar is a very simple thing to fix
Ironically, shouldn't that be

Your spelling and grammar are very simple things to fix
or is my grammar knowledge acting up?
Yes, indeed, you got it right. Stupid plural nouns.

However, the point isn't precision, it's trying. I didn't catch that until you mentioned it, and I did check it, so I guess I'll chock that one off as just screwing up. ^_^()

I was quite the noob myself, IMO, but I'd like to think that I'm past that stage.

We were all n00bs at once, heck, when I first came to this community, I was still typing with "u"s and "y"s and "wat"s.

You only talk like a n00b when you're hyper?

When I'm hyper (which is right now) I still try to use good spelling. o.o

I don't actually spell like a n00b, but I act like what a n00b does when they talk like a n00b and spell like a n00b, but I talk like this because I'm kinda hyper right now because of lunch. That is one long sentence there... Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back