• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Shadow the hedgehog (movement)

Should the SRB2 shadow look like he skates or stay the same?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
senku, you never hesitate to surprise me. this is wayyyyy cheese. XD, senku, better grammar, like you use on irc, (better than that if you can), and senku, you arent the one who made shadow, no ones going to change it, its an unofficial srb2 character, and think about it, SRB2 = collaberation of classic sonic games!!!! shadow is an addon, and is in spmoves, no one is going to alter it. :P post about some other things (should be off topic section)

This poll isn't even a yes or no question! It's like asking "What is the capitol of Pennsylvania? Yes or No?"

But I don't think making him skate is even possible with the ammount of frames we have.

By the way, Shadow IS in SPMoves, but he's not an SPMoves only character.

shuffle deleted his post? x.x

btw, i knew shadow wasnt the only one. (in spmoves)

I didn't delete my post.
And I didn't say Shadow was the only one in SPMoves, I said he isn't only for SPMoves.

oh oops... i thought you were someone else... the darn avatar is confusing x.x

Shuffle said:
I don't think making him skate is even possible with the ammount of frames we have.

Yeah hes right. Theres only 4 frames for the running animation, and you need more than 4 frames for Shadow to skate. It'll need like 16 to make him skate perfectly.

i'll edit if i have time to make him skate and sorry bout it saying yes and no i meant yes was surpose to be "skate" and no was surpose to be "same"

.... use periods!!!!!! it does the world a good! and, if you edit it, you will be editing someone elses work, without their permission.

Argh! Zash, please stop getting on everyone's case about puctuation and grammer! It's really starting to get annoying.
At least use captitalization before bugging everyone else about grammer!

Zash, you are not a good enough typer to even be able to TALK about someone else's spelling and grammar. To do so is being totally hypocritical.

Zash said:
it does the world a good!

...That has got to be one of my favorite quotes of all time. Next to "life is getting sucks". (Thanks to Shuf) =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back