• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2-S3k

Will I succeed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• If you get enough help.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really offtopic, this topic is about Srb2-s3k and he just announced the site for it..

SRB2-Playah said:
Oh, sorry.
Somehow, I confused this topic with Zash's Starchaos topic. :|
shadow, I think playah is insulting you. *beaned*

Screenshots?
Ripped OGGs of Sonic?
MUSHROOM HILL MANIA MINI GAME?
SONIC DA HEDGEHOG SUPAH LIGHTSABER SMASH BATTLE?
MR. PROWER'S LAB 'O' FUN EDUCATION SOFTWARE?
(j/k) :mrgreen:

Too much coffee and a bag of OREO cookies.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Actually, I don't like coffee, and we don't have any OREOs at the moment, but we do have one or two dozen girl scout cookies around, and that alone is enough to last a veeeery long time. Excuse me now while I go bouncing off the wall for a while...

JetKrazy said:
maybe we could also have custom characters while we're at it

you could always use the spiffy Robo character, it's fun if you understand how to use him correctly. (let's just say I've mastered using him.)

Nah, if we use a robot from Chrono Trigger, I say we use that training robot you meet at the fair. The OST says his name is Gonzales... maybe it's Gato. My mind's also thinking "Golbez", but I think that's FFIV.

...well, "Golbeza". Really nice theme he/she has, though.

Still, come on, it'd be funny having a robot sing about how he's going to beat you and then engage in a fight with you. I know it's easily accomplished in ZDOOM, but SRB2 doesn't have ACS, so it'd be a little tougher to do with linedefs... if not impossible.

I have this really funny OVA with Gato. and it's funny hearing him sing in japanese.

Ah Gonzalesu! (Ah Gonzalez!)
Ah weeta sewyahee! (I Am Strong!)
Amonaygotana Silva Points! (Beat me up and earn Silver Points!)

yeah, that would be funny for a boss, but very out of place unfortunately.

anyway, to get back on topic, If you wanted an extra character, I think it would have to be that Silver Sonic character wad that someone made awhile back. It looks alot like Mecha Sonic from S&K. the problem is finding that wad, though. where did it go anyway?

Allright, it's been too long. I decide that this should be WITH custom stuff. Also, you may do any level you want for the first contest. For the next one, you can't do the one that won the first one, and so on and so forth.
One more thing. I'm not having the files in one big wad, they'll be in seperate zip files. And you CAN copy parts of a level vaguely...(sp?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back