SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nitro_the_hedghog said:
You should probably make the background the color opposing to the main color of the character. Ex: Sonic is blue and the opposite of blue is orange.
Yeah. Maybe a dark green background?

darksonic143, I don't think you should be doing Espio. I stated before that I changed both Pink and Purple to match Amy and Rouge. So Espio's Pink isn't there anymore.

srb20001zn8.png

srb20002tk4.png

That is a very nice Wave. And this is a very nice wad. Put together to make a massive explosion of a fruity wa-*shot*

Still, I like the mod. DOWNLOAD TIME.

Heh, I guess I don't need this anymore. Just got a new video card and it works with the PC version of Sonic Riders... yay.

*goes to delete srb2riders*

A couple things:
- In Egg Factory, I can apparently get infinite rings/lives by holding the backward key on the part with the lava and large square of red springs. Also, I flew into a corner while trying this, and went through a wall. Then: "srb2riders has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

Sucks.

http://cz64.sepwich.com/files/srb2riders.zip

I didn't updated the Credits anywhere, so I'll say it here.

Code:
SRB2 RIDERS CREDIT

Draykon, for his great help from the beginning.

Flame, for the constant netgame beta tests, that were actually HELPFUL.

Turtle Man, for the Color-Changing HUD.

SSNTails, for the many source code additions.

Ground the Fox, for the Character Select pics.

I'm really hoping I didn't miss anyone. Anyway, the EXE is still based off from the original 1.09.4 source code. Not the SVN code. Not my fault, though.

PLEASE RESTART THE MAP IF THERE'S A NEW JOINER!

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Code:
SRB2 RIDERS CREDIT

You forgot yourself :p

Code said:
SRB2 RIDERS CREDIT

Myself for making this awesome mod.

Fix'd.

Bother! Due to my bad internet connection, It could take MORE THAN 11 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD 39.5 MB OF SRB2RIDERS!!!!

Seriously, I think I'd need my brother to download this new version of SRB2Riders... And why am I not in the credits? Is it that I'm not actually helping at all?

Speaking of helping... Would any of you mind if I tried to help with Knuckles for this mod?

Monster Iestyn said:
Seriously, I think I'd need my brother to download this new version of SRB2Riders... And why am I not in the credits? Is it that I'm not actually helping at all?

Speaking of helping... Would any of you mind if I tried to help with Knuckles for this mod?

You can help to do knuckles walking, and you aren't in the credits because the sprites of wave storm didn't be used,

Hey, whenever I start Metal City as Sonic in pseudostory mode in the new exe, the exe blackscreens and crashes a few seconds in software. in opengl, it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back