SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
=P i know credit is overrated, but what about me? am i in there (havent downloaded yet =P)
Monster Iestyn said:
Bother! Due to my bad internet connection, It could take MORE THAN 11 HOURS TO DOWNLOAD 39.5 MB OF SRB2RIDERS!!!!

Seriously, I think I'd need my brother to download this new version of SRB2Riders... And why am I not in the credits? Is it that I'm not actually helping at all?

Speaking of helping... Would any of you mind if I tried to help with Knuckles for this mod?
What the hell did you do then?

OO OO im not to late for the Model release am i? sorry about the delay, i had to re make it
SRB2Riders Compatible Only
http://www.mediafire.com/?7f2uomrnxzo
sonicriderplayerne8.png

and before you come and start saying i nicked stuff from your's nitro, i didn't, if it looks simalar, contact me

I hosted the file on my site, along with a wizard riders skin.

http://cz64.sepwich.com/files/play.md2
http://cz64.sepwich.com/files/wizardriders.wad

I also went ahead and wrote a tutorial on Riders Character WADs on the Wiki.
http://srb2wiki.sepwich.com/wiki/Characters_(SRB2_Riders)

Anyways, I like this model. Right now, I want the model to stay in the main MD2 folder, along with the normal PLAY.MD2. My idea is to change the SPR_PLAY frames to SPR_RIDR instead. If I do, then the next quick update will be the EXE, the sonicrider.wad file, and the model. We'll see if there will be more models in.

I have one word to say...... The legendary word that told everyone the true meaning of awesomness.... SRB2 RIDERS. It is now on every dictionary alive, but, with the same exact phrase for each meaning........ PWN!!!!!!

Ground, you have to unlock Mirror Mode first. To do that, simply finish the Single Player game, and you'll see the secrets menu. It'll tell you to play Time Attack and pass all levels a total of under 23 minutes.

And here, check out what I've been working on.
srb20000yo0.png

56133025xv2.png

The model belongs to the sprite set that blinks on SRB2 and spins on SRB2Riders. The normal monitors will have the blue part removed, and there will be a cube inside, showing the monitor icon.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Right now, I want the model to stay in the main MD2 folder, along with the normal PLAY.MD2. My idea is to change the SPR_PLAY frames to SPR_RIDR instead. If I do, then the next quick update will be the EXE, the sonicrider.wad file, and the model. We'll see if there will be more models in.
If I do this, then RIDR.MD2 can stay in the MD2 folder, and PLAY.MD2 can stay there as well. There's gonna be an RMD2.dat, to play it safe.

hey i need help with the file i try to play srb2 riders and it says "srb2 riders encountered an error and needs to shut down" how can i fix it?

The top of that monitor should be flatter.
EDIT: LightDasher, you either sprite exactly like me or edited my skin.

Eyes, fingers, and stomach are exactly the same. The only difference between the muzzles are the mouth.

I was going through STJR carnival, and I noticed some a small detail that got messed up. On the small platform in the begging of GFZ1 has a ring box, not a speed shoe box. Not like it matters too much. People are going to fast to even see it.

tailsmastermind said:
I was going through STJR carnival, and I noticed some a small detail that got messed up. On the small platform in the begging of GFZ1 has a ring box, not a speed shoe box. Not like it matters too much. People are going to fast to even see it.
Actually, I noticed that as well.

Also, bug: Once you get the time attack bonus, you can't get to the extras screen. I tried hitting the enter key and the shift key(not at the same time) to get to the extras menu, and nothing happened.

Monster Iestyn said:
Here is the first Walking Frame for Knux that I have done:
KNUXD1.png

Is this any good?
Yeah, it is. Not sure if the face should turn to the left that much, but if it's similar to Sonic's, then it's on the right spot.

Here's the finished monitor:
tvmt1.gif

I didn't made it shake. It didn't move when the Icon was outside the box, and when I moved it inside, then the whole thing starts shaking. It doesn't matter much, so I left it there.

Um... hello? Bug report?
Vash said:
Also, bug: Once you get the time attack bonus, you can't get to the extras screen. I tried hitting the enter key and the shift key(not at the same time) to get to the extras menu, and nothing happened.

So you beat the game, got the Time Attack Bonus playing Time Attack mode, and the Secrets Menu disappeared? That shouldn't happen. If you want, I could give you my gamedata to restore everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back