SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monster Iestyn said:
Wasn't there something you should type in the console to allow use of other characters than sonic?

Yeah, "SKIN SHADOWRIDER" I think for Shadow. I'll Edit when I find out if this is good.

EDIT: No, that didn't work. Maybe it only works for the base SRB2? I just found that under "Console" in the Wiki.

That's a Single Player bug. It's fixed now. On the version that you guys have, choose the character that you want, and type "forceskin on" on the console.

You might wanna bind this.

steveb96 said:
Keep it up and the noobs will stop the srb2 riders in the 1.09.04.

Keep it up, and what???

I don't quite get what you said about noobs stopping SRB2 Riders in 1.09.4, or did you mean something else?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
That's a Single Player bug. It's fixed now. On the version that you guys have, choose the character that you want, and type "forceskin on" on the console.

Okay, thanks. By the way, some of the signs in Metal City are pure genius. If you get the time some more might be okay, but it might also be distracting.

Can't wait for the full release. ^^

Monster Iestyn said:
steveb96 said:
Keep it up and the noobs will stop the srb2 riders in the 1.09.04.

Keep it up, and what???

I don't quite get what you said about noobs stopping SRB2 Riders in 1.09.4, or did you mean something else?

What i mean is the people use the 1.09.04 to use srb2 riders and not too many people use the exe.

steveb96 said:
Not so sure but the sprites look good. Keep it up and the noobs will stop the srb2 riders in the 1.09.04.

Any guys don't add SRB2Riders.wad anymore, because only need get the missing DLLs in www.dlfiles.com . Why you don't get the missing DLLs too to work correclty?

So are you saying people use SRB2 Riders by using the Normal SRB2 1.09.4 exe, but don't use the special exe for SRB2 Riders?

Or that people use SRB2 Riders more than the normal SRB2?

Or are either of the two meanings of what you said not correct?

Ground The Fox said:
steveb96 said:
Not so sure but the sprites look good. Keep it up and the noobs will stop the srb2 riders in the 1.09.04.

Any guys don't add SRB2Riders.wad anymore, because only need get the missing DLLs in www.dlfiles.com . Why you don't get the missing DLLs too to work correclty?

QFT and ya my exe works. I knew how to make it work.

EDIT:
So are you saying people use SRB2 Riders by using the Normal SRB2 1.09.4 exe, but don't use the special exe for SRB2 Riders?
Yes thats what im saying.

Monster Iestyn said:

Or that people use SRB2 Riders more than the normal SRB2?

Or are either of the two meanings of what you said not correct?

I think he means that people either use the Netlauncher and add SRB2Riders.WAD or when in title screen "ADDFILE SRB2RIDERS.WAD".

Personally, I use the EXE that's with it.

EDIT: This is obselete considering he edited his post saying the same thing.

I touched up the Jet a lil. If you want me to, I could help you out with Jet. I don't have much else to do.

So little that I can't tell the difference!! *shot*

Seriously, that sort of looks like a jpg, but I can see that you made the back head spikes longer.

Oh and here is my Jet again, with the changes you suggested for me to add and more, Nitro:
JETHA1-3.png

It's also updated in my Mighty topic too.

Anyway, I don't really have much else to do either...

I made the head look more round, made the back spike longer, slightly fixed the shoes, made a mouth on the front frame, and added the tail onto the back and corner-back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back