SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Well I played through all my Sonic games that have Amy in it. I guess you're right, Nitro.

Her head IS shorter in some games, like Sonic Riders. But it seems to be like that screenshot in just about every other Sonic game I have ('cept Sonic Heroes, as I couldn't get it to work without crashing my GameCube)
Yay I win! PWNED!

Did someone say KOOPA FOOTBALL PLAYERS?

Eh, me neither...

Now, I really came here to ask if there were there any updates on the mod. So, are there?

I've been silently working on it without unveiling any of my work. ('Cept to CZ of course, considering alot of it requires modifications to the WADs.)

I've been heavily working on espio.wad actually, but right now, the update difference with levels is that there's 6 finished levels added at once. I'm mainly waiting for Draykon to rename the little annoyance with r_things.c, and after that, it's up to him to decide the release date.

Ignore the borked HUD in these screenshots. It's what I get for displaying in a non-aspect-correct resolution.

Very minor missing texture.

Shouldn't this wall be 1 sided, if possible? It could potentially cut some of the slowdown that I get in this level.

Actually, speaking of HUD. Would it be possible to get it to change colours with your character like it does in Sonic Riders?

Excuse me but when I downloaded the rar and launched SRB2 with it it said there was a missing wad. So could someone please give me a link to all the wads. ( Character wads, Riders wad , etc. )

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Excuse me but when I downloaded the rar and launched SRB2 with it it said there was a missing wad. So could someone please give me a link to all the wads. ( Character wads, Riders wad , etc. )

Here's what you do:

1.open the RAR or ZIP file

2.highlight the wads in it by holding the mouse click button and dragging it over the wads so they change a strange color

3.drag the highlighted stuff into the SRB2 folder

4. be happy

or

1.put the zip or rar file in the srb2 folder

2.right-click the file

3. click extract here

4. play

By the way, it's just about impossible to have all the wads. And I don't think anyone would be willing to give them away.Even if they were copies, It would take weeks to upload them all one by one.

Well, could someone upload the last level , Babylon Garden , map to me and the .exe. Because I can't get anything out of the .rar and I have everything else needed to play.

There's a ZIP file a few pages back with everything you need, including the DLLs. Go get it, tiger.

Extract it into your SRB2 folder and you're good.

EDIT: Bug Report removed by my own free will.

Did the topic die?

I think SRB2Riders is going on ok, but the levels look Very different to the real sonic riders.

No the topic didn't die

What did you expect from the crappy doom level designer? slopes and curves? HA!

Nitro, Doom Builder isn't crappy, it just can't do slopes and curves. If you've seen mods like Botanic Serentiy, Acid Missle, or Blue Heaven, you'd say otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back