SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lap counter problem is because you're playing in Co-op (or Vanilla SRB2 Singleplayer) mode.

The dll files you can get from my sig, but please actually spell their names correctly.

Draykon said:
I've been silently working on it without unveiling any of my work. ('Cept to CZ of course, considering alot of it requires modifications to the WADs.)

Think we might see this soon? Its been alwhile.

*Phew* I thought it was dead for a sec then.
Well it better wake up! *Whack's SRB2 Riders with a hammer*
*SRB2 Riders falls down dead*
Er... Whoops... *Runs*

The only thing you killed here was the joke.

Anywho, Draykon. Prepare for your ears, eyes and pancreas to bleed with annoyyance as I make random suggestions.

Player gear trails = Particle effects? Can be turned off in the options menu.

More accurately textured Egg Factory = green/grey textures with red/orange colormaps where appropriate, as well as some OpenGL lighting here and there. New lava texture would be nice too.

Faster boost, this one's a no-brainer.

Remove "Rider" from everyone's skin names.

Keep Green Shadow, and bring back the Black.

Fix the minor color-changing bug I failed to explain correctly last time I mentioned it. Most characters don't change colours they way they do in Vanilla SRB2. It's hard to explain anyway, so look into it and see if you notise anything.

Grinding sprites = On-edge balance sprites used on rails.

Transparent FoFs on the roads of Metal City, with the ground visible far below.

Bring back old-style Time Attack. The new one doesn't even work properly. Your times and replays don't record correctly. New interface for it too, to match something more like Sonic Riders'.

Are you working on Battle Stages?

I'll Begin said:
More accurately textured Egg Factory = green/grey textures with red/orange colormaps where appropriate, as well as some OpenGL lighting here and there. New lava texture would be nice too.
Maybe. Dark Warrior was generous to give us a new set of textures that'll be used on all the maps. I won't say what it is.

I'll Begin said:
Grinding sprites = On-edge balance sprites used on rails.
I really don't have time to work on Riders Sprites. I think I tried to force a Frame to be displayed just for the heck of it, but it seemed like it would take too much of my time.

I'll Begin said:
Transparent FoFs on the roads of Metal City, with the ground visible far below.
That would mean having more FOFs all around the needed parts of the city, meaning more lag. And a new sky texture. Since Draykon is using the old Source Code, we won't have all the OpenGL additions, meaning that skies will be a bit buggy.

I'll Begin said:
Are you working on Battle Stages?
Might just be way more work for Draykon to handle, so no.

Currently, once the new Riders is released, you'll get 6 new levels. Release date might be sometime next week.

Is this a good or a bad idea?
Good
90% [ 230 ]
Bad
9% [ 23 ]

Total Votes : 253

Total Votes : 99%

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 new levels??????????
I know those semi-copies of that other 6

Ninja the Hedgehog said:
Sonow Hakura said:
Why did you do that?
Why did you do that?
Why did you do that?
Why did you do that?
Dont triple post or you'll get banned at quick speed...

It was obviously an accidental multiple post, due to the incredibly slow speeds of Sepwich. Anyway, he probably did it to raise postcount, raise the topic's page numbers, or something else. I don't know.

Me said:
Player gear trails = Particle effects? Can be turned off in the options menu.

Something like that. But not to that scale. Could GZDoom/Skulltag's particle effects possibly be ported to SRB2, or am I thinking too far outside the box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back