SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely ever get chance to race against anyone, I only get to do Time Attacks. Are you going to edit the exe to make AI characters to go around the circuit (Simular to SRB2JTE's Bots) or are you going to leave the AI out?

Dash the Hedgehog said:
Are you going to edit the exe to make AI characters to go around the circuit (Simular to SRB2JTE's Bots) or are you going to leave the AI out?

I think AI is going to be left out... Draykon and CZ only know so much infromation.

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Dash the Hedgehog said:
Are you going to edit the exe to make AI characters to go around the circuit (Simular to SRB2JTE's Bots) or are you going to leave the AI out?

I think AI is going to be left out... Draykon and CZ only know so much infromation.

Well I hope this mod gets extremely popular, so there is always a game on. I've never played against anyone in Srb2Riders for a while.

If JTE is still having trouble with racing bots...

And even if he got it working, I'm sure he wouldn't want it to be added, since he has the bots trademarked (TM).

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I haven't done any spriting.
Join the club, I haven't made any sprites in... god, how long ago was it?

To tell you the truth, I've just lost the motivation to make any more sprites. Perhaps I could give AmyRoseRider back to Light Dasher?

I'm too lazy for my own good, seriously. :?

I've finally got my mIRC to work yesterday.

And I'm proud to present the Zimrider.wad
srb20046kt1.png

DOWNLOAD

He is slightly unfinished, but all his sprites are in now.
He has standing, walking sprites, and a 360 spin trick.
He also has quotes that are as relevant to riders as possible.
I copied the stats from Tails. Contact me if he is too cheap (Overpowered).

Blizzard T. said:
Eh, it's normal for a spriter..

Yes. Just look at the Bomberman wad I was constructing..... >_>;

...Hm, I should continue that for the heck of it.

I'll Begin said:
To tell you the truth, I've just lost the motivation to make any more sprites. Perhaps I could give AmyRoseRider back to Light Dasher?

Geez, all you need to do is remove one arm and paste in the board. That's the reason why Sonic, Tails, and Shadow are done. Draykon can even post the sceenshots to prove it.

... wow, deja vu. I'll be reediting and finishing a character wad again.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I'll Begin said:

Geez, all you need to do is remove one arm and paste in the board. That's the reason why Sonic, Tails, and Shadow are done. Draykon can even post the sceenshots to prove it.

... wow, deja vu. I'll be reediting and finishing a character wad again.
I know that I haven't got much left to do, but whenever I try and force myself to make more sprites, I just can't do it.

Hey why when I download this and extract the files from the rar and click on the srb2 riders thing it always says application failed to start because libpng13.dll not found redownload this file.
And yes I redownloaded it 5 times and got the same message' also all my things need to be in the same folder for srb2 to work for me so would libpng13.dll be in one of the srb2 folders?

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Well since Shadow is in, I'll be making my own Rouge sprites, making it a total of 3 Speed and 2 Fly. Omega is just too big, and there isn't a Sonic Riders power character to go with Shadow and Rouge, including Vector.

Robotnik is a power character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back