SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
Did you intend to say that?
Yes. The levels are simple small maps I came up with, and decided to let the voters see it by force. Niah.

Dark Mystic said:
And what about the one (and only) boss, Babylon Guardian?
Yeah that's gonna be in. The level list is going to start with Metal City to Digital Dimension, and then Night Chase to Babylon Guardian.

Draykon said:
But anyways, don't expect the release date for awhile.
Well I still have some work to do here, so I guess I can wait. Just let me know why the exe blocks other characters from appearing on the select screen. I still gotta finish up DD and Shadow Rider.

M.V.P said:
emerlgx said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Logan_GBA said:
yea guys, release the source code, or I'll...

Ban your game off the masterserver!

and whatever else I can think of :twisted:
Geez, that's harsh. You don't see JTE releasing his codes to the public, why should we? Besides, all people would do is just open it up once and forget about it 5 minutes later. If YOU want to see it, I understand, but it stills sounds silly to me. Oh well, it's up to Draykon if he wants to.
I thought you couldn't use SRB2JTE on the master server.

Wrong. I was hosting a co-op game on it the other day and someone joined.
I meant isn't it against the rules to use it on the master server.

I also forgot: Sand Ruins' colloseum is no longer laggy at all.

Shadow's standing and full walking sprites was done today, and tomorrow I'll finish up the running sprites.

And Digital Dimension's Heaven part is done. The one thing the level needs is scenery.

Nah it's ok.

Since there were 3 FOFs, I removed the top one and brought down the ceiling. It greatly lowered the lag from exaggeration to no lag at all.

And Shadow's on-board sprites is 2/8 done.

Sand Ruins doesn't lag on my computer as of right now when I play in it...even in netgames. Me and The_Blue_Panther (or whatever his name is...not Blue Warrior, though) played for a couple of hours on this mod and never got lag on Sand Ruins. Not even at the collesium.

In Software mode only. That's why another word for OpenGL is 3D Accelelacion.

Shadow's sprites are all done, meaning Tails and Shadow are just as done as Sonic. I'll take a long break today and begin level wadding tomorrow. If I ever feel like wadding Knux, it's gonna be months from now.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
In Software mode only. That's why another word for OpenGL is 3D Accelelacion.

Shadow's sprites are all done, meaning Tails and Shadow are just as done as Sonic. I'll take a long break today and begin level wadding tomorrow. If I ever feel like wadding Knux, it's gonna be months from now.

Why not make Eggman on his E-Rider bike or NiGHTS/Ulala/AiAi?

There have been NiGHTS sprites, but you will need to dig the up and give credit to the creator. It's somewhere in editing between page 15 and the last page.

Dark Mystic said:
Sand Ruins doesn't lag on my computer as of right now when I play in it...even in netgames. Me and The_Blue_Panther (or whatever his name is...not Blue Warrior, though) played for a couple of hours on this mod and never got lag on Sand Ruins. Not even at the collesium.

i didnt seen a lag while playing with DM, in any of the maps. even sand ruins.

[offtopic]Oh BTW DM its The_Blue_Panther/Blue_The_Rabbit (or is TBP or is BTR any of the two) [/offtopic]

I'll Begin said:
So, is there any progress on the mod?
After Tails and Shadow was completed, I haven't done any spriting.

Night Chase is done. Red Canyon has the main road finished, along with a bridge and some big slopes, but that's it. Digital Dimension is complete, but needs scenery.

I then took a break weeks ago to make a KotH level for Flame, and a CTF level for the contest. Now I've been so busy, the only time I touch the computer is at night to chat and play SRB2 netgames and PSOBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back