SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you did do the unlockable characters, then, couldn't you just make it so if you get to a point in the game, it runs a soc so the character is selectable in 1P? Like that old Xtreme sonic by blaze, were you can run it and play Xtreme sonic on 1P.

How about not having them selectable through normal means, but by the Secrets menu? Each menu item would be something like "Super Sonic Rider" or something, and take you to a small room with ForceSkin to *insert character name here*. No Thok Barrier needed, because the room itself would be an exit sector. That would send you to MAP01, or Metal City. There, Super Sonic Rider or whatever.

hey how do you design a srb2 riders character? When I'm done toxicthehedgehog.wad I want to make a toxicrider.wad but with everything like the others... anyway I would think that it would be impossible for srb2 unlockable characters because if it were true don't you think mystic and ssn would have done it?

Well, just make characters like Shadow and Jet unlockables. Can't be too hard with my method, can it?

This is coming from someone with NO experience of Soccing. Correct me if I'm wrong, will you?

I care, I think that's a good idea.

Just make Super Sonic Rider a super form, and maybe for every few emblems you unlock a special stage. You could probably make them like the Golden Ruins ones.

Draykon said:
You're missing my point, there is one flaw with every single one of your meathods, CHARACTERS CAN'T BE UNLOCKABLES!

No, not in Multiplayer mode. It's possible to have characters not on the Character Select list, right? Just make a small, cramped, dark room with a forced skin (Anyone not on the character select) that's an exit sector. Make it so it can only be accessed via the Secrets menu under the Extra Characters submenu. Unlock one of these extra characters every few emblems you collect. Note that Tails and Shadow are not on the select menu. Tails room for one Emblem, Shadow room for 10.

NOTE: This post was was directed at Draykon.

I'll Begin said:
Boinciel said:
No, not in Multiplayer mode. It's possible to have characters not on the Character Select list, right?
I'm not sure I understood what you said here.

It was directed at Draykon.

Draykon said:
You're missing my point, there is one flaw with every single one of your meathods, CHARACTERS CAN'T BE UNLOCKABLES!

There's always a way around obstacles like this.

wait isn't there already a jet rider, and glenchlax rider wad?
i'd also like to help u guys with this unlockable problem but i dont got a clue about wads

Let me explain this, one last time.

If a character has an S_SKIN, it is going to be on the multiplayer menu. Period.

If it dosen't have an S_SKIN, it will not exist ingame. Period.

Draykon said:
If a character has an S_SKIN, it is going to be on the multiplayer menu. Period.
I was aware of this the whole time. My though it to have all the characters in Multiplayer, but have to be unlocked to be used in single player.

Or we can not have unlockables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back