SRB2 Riders v1.46.4X (srb2riders.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll Begin said:
I'll actually need some help on mine, though. Can someone help me with the "running" and individual board sprites?
Sorry to repeat myself, but it doesn't seem anyone took notise of what I said before. (I didn't even get told off for asking). Could someone help me? it's only like 8 sprites for "running" (as they're repeated), and 5 sprites for the board. I don't even know what the board really looks like.

Woo, 80 pages!

Dark Mystic said:
KingofFlames said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
if I feel like wadding Knux, since KoF doesn't seem to feel like wadding it.
No-one ever sent me a working link. Because the one Dark Mystic sent me, seems to have died. :(
KingofFlames. The sprites for KnuxRider.wad are somewhere in this topic. Somewhere between the pages 10, 20, and 30. Look between there and you shall find them.

is there going to be a super sonic rider?

( u could hide the emeralds around the lvls may be in hidden walls)

In Sonic Riders, there was Super Sonic...only when you get Gold Ranks on Mission Mode (which I finally got). I am not sure how it would work out in SRB2 Riders. :?

Here's how to get the races in 1P mode to work.

1. Set a time limit on the stages.
2. Make the goal the finish line after you cross it one way three times. Kind of like an internal variable thing. Starts at 0, and when it reaches 4* the finish line turns into the goal. Make that linedef the one closest to the start points. Going ___ direction sets it one higher, but going the other way sets it one lower. Put one checkpoint after the linedef in the middle of the finish line so that people don't die, go to the checkpoint before, and finish faster. Or, how about the checkpoints save the variable number when you pass?
3. Have something that once you achieve ____ Emblems (Instead of Gold Medals, but you could replace the graphics) makes Super Sonic Rider a playable character. Don't let it be in multiplayer mode, though.
4. Give one Emblem for each race finished, but not multiples for one race.
5. Make _____ (Shadow or someone else) unlocked when ____ Emblems are collected.
6. Cutscenes. Make use of them.

My ideas for single player. You don't have to use them, but I think it might help if you tried them.

*Yeah, it sounds odd for 3 laps, but you already pass it once starting the first lap. Finishing Lap 3 it turns the finish line into an exit sector by setting the variable to 4, and you're in the sector when it happens.

There are tons of problems with it. Though faking a 1p circuit mode is theoretically possible, it would take a complex array of linedef executers.

Oh, and unlockable characters, you can fake it as long as you leave them always playable in multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back