Status
Not open for further replies.
ViluVector said:
Hi again. I was working in my new E-10000G WAD,

I hope you like it!

Look:
e10000gvb3.png

This is for you, SonicTheDalek XD
the one in the cyan is bad. the other one is better.
e10000gvb3.png

kartssu0.png

I'm still not working on Riders right now, I just remembered that I had this on my laptop. Well, here's what I'm planning for next release:

Sonic Riders

• Finish the final two levels.
  • Once you start Running (or reached the runspeed number), to force runspeed to 0 or some other number. That way, you won't have to hold the Up button when going up ramps or after landing.
  • Add a brake system. I can't think of much right now, so it will probably force you to Walk again. After a 2-second time limit, you can start Running again. You'll know when it's ready when the Walking sprite HUD on the top-right changes to the Running sprite.

Mario Kart

• Add more frames to all characters, so that you can only play as Karts.
  • See if I can fix the Turtle Shell.
  • Get around to adding the code where you can bounce high up when you jump off from a big hill, or something.

Sonic R

It was going to be a Thok Fest gametype, similar to Sonic Rivals, where everybody can thok. But Flame gave me an idea, which was to simply code in the Sonic R gametype.

• Add even MORE frames, but mainly the normal Standing, Walking, Running, and so on, that you can find in files like sonic.plr
  • Instead of using the Adventure gametype, I'll force Riders to have that. That way, people can easily use their own Race maps and play it in Sonic R mode.

When will this happen? When I feel like working on it. I'm still busy. This project is NOT canceled, but not dead.

I'm loving the progress on this so far.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
  • Add a brake system. I can't think of much right now, so it will probably force you to Walk again. After a 2-second time limit, you can start Running again. You'll know when it's ready when the Walking sprite HUD on the top-right changes to the Running sprite.
Suggestion; add a check 'if (cmd->forwardmove < 0)', then it starts slowing you down. OR you can try what I did in the SSBSS code and try making a new pflag or something of the like. I think I remember doing something like PF_DUCKING in the code somewhere in P_User.c and G_Game.c, otherwise it could have been player->ducking.

Ah well, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

If there is a Sonic R mode, then Metal Sonic, Metal Knux, Tails doll, and Roboegg should be included, too. I MIGHT be able to do Amy's car, if you use it.

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
If there is a Sonic R mode, then Metal Sonic, Metal Knux, Tails doll, and Roboegg should be included, too. I MIGHT be able to do Amy's car, if you use it.
If you do that then you should make it classic amy like she was in the game

If I do any of that, then I'll have to add them as a Riders characters, too.

I'm just planning on having Knuckles, Rouge, Wave, and Storm finished. Once they're done, THEN we can talk about more characters.

Alrighty, then. Heh, your avatar makes me think of sonic spinning out of control while hes driving.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:

Hey, I have some Classic Amy sprites that could be used!

AMEEA1-2.png
AMEEA2A8-2.png
AMEEA3A7-1.png
AMEEA4A6-1.png
AMEEA5-1.png

ViluVector said:

I hope you like it!

Look:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8676/e10000gvb3.png

No... just no... the only way of improving this character is to delete the files and to empty the Recycle Bin, you're just doing it wrong. In fact, you're doing all of your characters wrong. Please wait while I clean up my puke... and turn into Simon Cowell in the process...

And lastly, to summarize in the words of Captain Jean-Luc Picard: Not good enough, damn it! Not good enough!

As for Iestyn's Classic Amy however, as I've seen her a few times before she's still pretty good. All I can say is that you need to use proper shades of pink, look at Cara for example.

ViluVector said:

I hope you like it!

Look:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/8676/e10000gvb3.png

I personally don't like it myself. Please, this is happened before. Get away from here, and learn how to sprite. For example, look at this:

KnucklesBRAWL.png

(this is all the pictures from the KnucklesAnimation.gif). Then when you come back, skilled, then maybe someone would admire your sprites. Use XWE to get started, and ask some advice (eg. SSN, CZ64, etc) as they might help (not saying they will). [offtopic] You spelt recycle wrong, SonicTheDalek. [/offtopic]

P.S: Come back with some quality grammar. "I was working in my new E-10000G WAD." "in" is a bit strange. Use "on" or "with". Correct me if I'm wrong.

Monster Iestyn said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:

Hey, I have some Classic Amy sprites that could be used!

AMEEA1-2.png
AMEEA2A8-2.png
AMEEA3A7-1.png
AMEEA4A6-1.png
AMEEA5-1.png

Nice, now try making her car like in "sonic R"

I can't do that, sonicgaby, as it's adding on to my list of things that I'm working/supposed to be working on.

Anyway, Here are the frames for Wave so far, with another standing sprite done...
WAVEA12.png
WAVEA2A8-1.png
WAVEA3A7.png
WAVEA4A6.png

One more frame, and I could just let CZ64 do the rest of her frames. I'm just terribly slow at making anything, and I don't want to hold up Wave or Storm from SRB2Riders at all.

It's only the back frame, so yeah. I can finish it.

Also, I'm not sure about Wave's hair thingies on A4A6. I dunno, it might be too thick or something.

And if you have it, you should also PM me the original sheet you're working on. The one where all (or most) the body parts are separate, so that I can see A4A6's back. I'm just planning on making her hair go up and down when running.

EDIT:
WAVEA2A8-1.png
wavehl0.png

The second one is using the Riders pallete, which only has a new Pink and Purple. That purple was taken from the 1.1 pallete. If you don't like it, Monster, I can easily change it. I changed the purple for Rouge and Wave, so the decision is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back