• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2: Generations

yo, been a bit since last update, but no worries i still worked on the project daily

two new sections are made, 4 alternate paths have been formed, and Automation is now a thing thanks to jana sol's modern objects

call me mr 2.3 because slopes are gonna be everywhere now :threat:

screenshots:
srb20372.png

srb20373.png

srb20374.png

This reminds me of speedy Savanah from unleashed, which is my 2nd favourite level! Niiiceee!

woaoghhggh UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

acz will have a train chase (just acting as a prelude to fang so hey here we go sonic 06 radical train!!!!!!!)

the train chase would be the closing part and im planning that part to take place around before night something something (basically, acz act 2 lighting)

go check on the srb2 discord server, i post more stuff in there like gifs

screenshots:
srb20376.png

srb20377.png

acz will have a train chase (just acting as a prelude to fang so hey here we go sonic 06 radical train!!!!!!!)

the train chase would be the closing part and im planning that part to take place around before night something something (basically, acz act 2 lighting)

screenshots:
View attachment 111878
View attachment 111879
This looks too amazing for my eyes to even describe

screenshots:
View attachment 111878
View attachment 111879
what is that yellow circle thing

Are you gonna add any trails of rings specifically for light-speed dashing? I'm asking because well ya know the move is kinda useless otherwise lol. Any special paths for modern sonic too? Like wall jumping sections and such

what is that yellow circle thing
its a rainbow dash ring
Are you gonna add any trails of rings specifically for light-speed dashing? I'm asking because well ya know the move is kinda useless otherwise lol. Any special paths for modern sonic too? Like wall jumping sections and such
real soon, just hold on for a bit since im saving that for mach speed section
also, acz already has wall jumping sections (two of em rn but its still pretty early)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back