• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Frame/sprites and ther weird but good shading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
I was told AJ made the sprites/frames and shading for SRB2's chars and other stuff. I've tried to make char wads with that shading and stuff but it always failed. If you could tell me how, it would make me happy, cause i want a char wad that actually matchs with the sprites/frames.

I used to think aj ripped the walking sprite of sonic walking in the special stage of sonic 3. :mrgreen:

Color it like this and shrink it:

sfall.png

I discovered something:
Look at sonic's eye, well, in the middle there's something that should be down to sonic bronish place where he has his mouth.
I discovred that the higher that thing is, and the rounder and bigger are sonic's white area of the eye, he looks more like innocent/Child.
Compare the image SSN posted and a Sonic Adventure sonic, You'll see what I mean.

At least I found something Half Half-interesting.
Compare the "continue" sonic in SRB2 to an image of a Sonic Adventure sonic

Arf said:
At least I found something Half Half-interesting.
Compare the "continue" sonic in SRB2 to an image of a Sonic Adventure sonic

? Which one are you talking about ?

I'm saying the one that you make a game over in SRB2, and then you go to the continue screen.
Compare the sonic of that screen with a Sonic Adventure Sonic.

Yes, but WHICH Sonic Adventure Sonic? There are quite a few SA-style images out there.

I've seen them all, and personally, I can't see any resemblance.

The only picture that the continue screen Sonic reminds me of is from Sonic CD - the complete opposite end of the decade, wouldn't you know.

Shadow Hog said:
The only picture that the continue screen Sonic reminds me of is from Sonic CD - the complete opposite end of the decade, wouldn't you know.

I was looking for that pic to post, but I couldn't find it. The "Sonic Doll", right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back