Srb2 Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either:

-People don't want to do these
-Just want a topic here
-Want +1 to their post count

Ash said:
Come on, guys. It looks like only Cue and I are the ones actually trying to accomplish these challenges, and I have to say: Actually completing one is more fun than posting a bunch that are seemingly impossible.

Did you try to acomplish my challenge? I would show a vid, but I don't know how.

How do I activate the record function? And if I told you how it would ruin the point. But I will give you a hint. (Multi player)

Ok go in split screen and challenge Your self. Control both players and get first player to win. But heres the part Player 2 must have a chance. Yes I know some of you might call it stupid but it is hard.

It is stupid. You can only really control one of your players. If you try to control both at the same time, you wouldn't be challenging yourself; at the most, you'd be playing at 40~25% efficiency, rather than giving your usual 80~100%.

I had an interesting time trying to complete THZ1 playing two players simultaneously. I gave Tails only four exclusive controls, jump, left, right, and reverse (on the arrow keys) and made the forward control the same as Sonic's. I was trying to finish with them both within the space of a few seconds without losing a life. I still have yet to do so however...

Ash said:
It is stupid. You can only really control one of your players. If you try to control both at the same time, you wouldn't be challenging yourself; at the most, you'd be playing at 40~25% efficiency, rather than giving your usual 80~100%.
Try to set both to have the same controls, and there you go!

I can use two mouses at once? (oh and, the plural for a computer mouse is indeed mouses, not mice)

There's an error with that logic. To play as I normally do, Sik, I would need two hands. To double my output, I would need four. I don't have four hands.

Ash said:
I can use two mouses at once? (oh and, the plural for a computer mouse is indeed mouses, not mice)

There's an error with that logic. To play as I normally do, Sik, I would need two hands. To double my output, I would need four. I don't have four hands.
I use one hand for SRB2, so I have to use two?

I play with only one hand in third person view. I only use the mouse for aiming and shooting. The only time I use the mouse in SP, Co-op, or Race is when I'm looking for something, or want to move in a certain direction after using a spring. (I have the strafe toggle button on the mouse as well as the shoot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back