Srb2 Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could name a few...

Time Attack:
Finish Prismatic Angel 1 (with Sonic) in under 90 seconds... (sb could do it)

Secrets:
Open all the doors and reach the second exit in Metal Flower without cheating... (I don't actually know if this is possible, I had to use noclip and the DB view to reach it)

Editing:
Make an fof in the shape of Sonic's head visible from the side (would look like a rectangle from top-down)

But who will actually bother to try these challenges?

Cue said:
Be better than sb. >:D
Easy fix. =P *shot*

Anyway: Capture 5 flags without running into any rings, itemboxes, walls, or falling into a pit in each map except Sapphire Falls CTF Zone, since that is a map that will cause failure. (Also, stairs don't really count as walls, since you can go over that.

JEV3 said:
Time Attack:
Finish Prismatic Angel 1 (with Sonic) in under 90 seconds... (sb could do it)
Aw... if that said HMS123311, that would have been easy. =P But then again, the time to beat would probably be 1 minute, and not 90 seconds.

Clear Mystic Realm on Very Hard difficulty without losing a life.

Clear normal SRB2 on Ultimate without losing a life.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
Yes, but doing either would still be pretty anoying and difficult.
True, but, still, I'd prefer the second moreso than the first. Also, all emeralds or no? (IIRC, with all emeralds on second quest is differnet than first.)

Cue said:
Ash said:
Hit all of the monitors in Sapphire Falls without touching the ground after hitting one.

Easy.

Be better than Mystic. >:D

Lol, okay, then I must be better than Mystic. I've done it already; I just haven't had the time to record it or anything as proof. I'm trying Tree Ring at the moment, and it's way more challenging than Sapphire Falls, but it's a lot more fun, too.

mikesword221 said:
How about beating the game on ultimate under 9 minutes then beat Eggman and Robotnik. Really try the 9 minutes.
Thats not too hard ive actually done that before. (the first time i beat ultimate)

Vash said:
Chrome the hedgehog said:
Yes, but doing either would still be pretty anoying and difficult.
True, but, still, I'd prefer the second moreso than the first. Also, all emeralds or no? (IIRC, with all emeralds on second quest is differnet than first.)

Very well, Second quest without losing a life without the emeralds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back