Srb2 Challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash said:
I can use two mouses at once? (oh and, the plural for a computer mouse is indeed mouses, not mice)
It is possible if you have enough connectors, but I don't think any current OS supports dealing with that :) (some DOS games could take advantage of having two mouses at the same time).

Ash said:
There's an error with that logic. To play as I normally do, Sik, I would need two hands. To double my output, I would need four. I don't have four hands.
You got it the opposite way :P Assign the same keys to both players. And anyways, if it was like you said, you could use your feet too :) (I once did while playing Streets of Rage 3 XD).

Get from one building in Zone Port to another on the other side of the river with Sonic. I don't care which buildings :P

I might try it some time.

Ash said:
Actually completing one is more fun than posting a bunch that are seemingly impossible.
If I had a recorder on this computer, I'd do some of the challenges. >_> But do I have a recorder on this computer? Nope.

Kopper said:
Then use Windows Movie maker to animate them? XD
..Good point. xD

Anyway, I am on the computer that actually has a screen-recorder, so I don't have to worry anymore. :D

I'll Begin said:
Get from one building in Zone Port to another on the other side of the river with Sonic. I don't care which buildings :P

I might try it some time.
Yah. I tried it. Way easier than I thought but still pretty cool. I tried taking footage but Fraps decided to stuff up, though.

Jump.
Ok, ok, that's too easy. Offtopic, but double two times as high as me.
Off the top of my head.

I use those values all the time, I already remember them :/ Those are all the powers of two ranging from exponent 1 to 16 :P

I have an interesting challenge, Complete the game without ever touching the forward key. With Tails this is not possible.

Chrome the hedgehog said:
I have an interesting challenge, Complete the game without ever touching the forward key. With Tails this is not possible.

Spindash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back