SonicQuest - Beta 0.6 [mtf_sonicquest_beta06.wad]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gents: People have lives, please don't expect them to bend at will and finish their mod just because you want it so, they have other things to be doing. Nobody has a responsibility to release anything, so get over it.

Hack: On your site, can you link to this thread on the download page instead of the board itself please? We don't want random people posting in Suggestions and Help because they're having issues with your mod, when there's this thread for that.

Hack: On your site, can you link to this thread on the download page instead of the board itself please? We don't want random people posting in Suggestions and Help because they're having issues with your mod, when there's this thread for that.

Oh sorry about that. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Which pink flower? But yeah, that's my fault: I used pink and another color in a tiny checkerboard manner for the top part. I figured it'd look nice, but now I see it doesn't.

I'll probably fix that later, but this mod lost my interest, actually.

When I was importing them into the wad the colors did not convert to the palette correctly, so I was forced to change them.

EDIT: The LHZ screenshot on the website looks like it needs some texture variation. I suggest using the same texture that is used for Sapphire Falls Zone's outer walls on the outer walls of this screenshot.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you plan to make the save anywhere function?

What I mean be that is you'll be able to save your progress. Unlike Beta 2.3 and back, where you could not save your progress. However, it'd be certainly nice if I found out how you could save anywhere at anytime. :P

Anyways, I took Darkbob's suggestion and brought it to life:
LHZ_chng1.png

What does everyone think? I'm totally open to suggestions right now.

Update:

What I have here is an early sample of what the title screen may look like:
new-SQtitle.png

Also, I have a slight update for Lush Hill Zone, Act 1:
LHZ1-edit2.png

Although, I kinda don't like the starting area for LHZ...
---

Thoughts, anyone?

The only thing I can say about this is that you suck at taking screenshots. :(

EDIT: And the title screen is just the same as sonic 2's but with a changed title.

Hey guys! Haven't been giving out new information about SonicQuest, and most of you might think the project is dead...

But it's not.

http://srb2wind.co.cc/videos/sqcoretest-video.html

Video showing some new commands and features coming to Beta 2.4, you might even find a hint of Lush Hill Acts 1, 2, and 3 in the vid. :P
Also, special thanks to Sky The Destroyer for figuring out the translucent cecho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back