Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
akirahedgehog said:
Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Isn't this game AWESOME!
Nah, well maybe... I won't know till later today..
Actually... I don't have the game either! LOL! I'm getting it for Christmas! I just watch to many trailers!
I beat it recently. Although Idk why people are STILL saying that It's just like Secret Rings. Because you CAN move around freely, you just have to follow the path.
[spoiler:0b1dc1a92b]The only thing I see that is related to Secret Rings is the final boss. You'll see what I mean when you play the level.[/spoiler:0b1dc1a92b]

Yeah SonDaniel,I noticed that too about the final boss.

I posted the similarities between 06 and SATSR with this game on the sega forums...

Autosaver said:
Yeah SonDaniel,I noticed that too about the final boss.

I posted the similarities between 06 and SATSR with this game on the sega forums...
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Have you all noticed that some point at a final boss in recent Sonic games, the music is either the game's theme song or a remix of it? That came to my mind after fighting Dark Gaia.

Nathan Speed said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've seen some of the youtube videos. Before the Wii version was released, they showed the intro with the first level. And on the first town, you were able to walk around and talk to people. On the Wii video, you chose a random spot on the town, and saw pictures of people with word bubbles. I really hated that. I'm hoping that the 360 version doesn't have that.

Nope. Full on Adventure Fields. And they work like the ones in Sonic Advance 3. :D

Not at all. I got it, and it's just a menu... =/

Well, I'm impressed. The speed stages are great, and so is werehog. Fighting is fantastic, and the platforming is alright. I hate how the adventure field have been made into menus, but that's my only complaint. For now. I still haven't beaten the game.

Jellybones69 said:
Nathan Speed said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've seen some of the youtube videos. Before the Wii version was released, they showed the intro with the first level. And on the first town, you were able to walk around and talk to people. On the Wii video, you chose a random spot on the town, and saw pictures of people with word bubbles. I really hated that. I'm hoping that the 360 version doesn't have that.

Nope. Full on Adventure Fields. And they work like the ones in Sonic Advance 3. :D

Not at all. I got it, and it's just a menu... =/

He means the 360 version. That version has hubs like SA3.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
The Wii and PS2 versions has no Hub world. The PS3/Xbox 360 versions do.

Wow, I picked up the PS2 version yesterday and I'm actually impressed with this game. Believe it or not, the werehog stages are actually enjoyable. The fighting Sonic must do in these stages are quick and easy battles unlike reviews have claimed. This isn't the classic Sonic game I asked for but this game is a lot better than what other sonic games we've had lately.

AshuraXDemon said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
The Wii and PS2 versions has no Hub world. The PS3/Xbox 360 versions do.
Wow, that's a big ripoff for the Wii/PS2 users. So I'm guessing that the 360/PS3 version will be the best one then.

I beat the game way to easily. I beat it yesterday.

[spoiler:2bb2cc99e4] The last boss was kind of easy. I mean supersonic was kind of boring. [/spoiler:2bb2cc99e4]

the final bosses in sonic games are geting to easy (apart from SatSR, oh how my arms ach after playing that)

super said:
the final bosses in sonic games are geting to easy (apart from SatSR, oh how my arms ach after playing that)
Agreed. Final Zone's boss is a hell lot harder than the final boss in SR.

i'll just post this

Sonic_Unleashed_GIF_by_Xuliang.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back