Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the game today, and in short:
Daytime levels: Awesome overall
Nightime levels: Good fighting, crappy platforming

This is based on the Wii version, FYI. In any case, worth the buy.

Also, is it me, or is this a complete clone of Sonic Adventure's storyline? In some levels, enemies reminicesent of the generic helicopter enemy from Sonic Adventure appears. Gaia looks like a purple Perfect Chaos in the intro. Eggman got the infromation from manuscripts, though in SA it was atblets, but whatever. The incident happened before. And I've gotten all this before I'm even done with the game.

As I've heard from Shuffle and many others, the 360 version is where it's at. There's a far more even ratio between hedgehog and werehog levels, so if you want speed, definitely go with that.

I'm considering getting the 360 version. And I don't even have a 360. That's how hyped about this I am.

Blue Warrior said:
As I've heard from Shuffle and many others, the 360 version is where it's at. There's a far more even ratio between hedgehog and werehog levels, so if you want speed, definitely go with that.

I'm considering getting the 360 version. And I don't even have a 360. That's how hyped about this I am.

Wii version is based on speed......360 is where your not supposed to go to the goal but get a good score,like SA but still be fast.

In the Wii its GO! like you mean it!
Well anyways the 360 version is faster,more levels,better graphics,$50,and takes place higher in the mountains.

Really you should get both version since the layout is differen't.

Wii also has Gaia temples...sorry 360.

SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Autosaver said:
Wii also has Gaia temples...sorry 360.
Gaia temples? As in levels? Or what?

Its like a temple,has doors*One day,One night,one room with Chaos Emerald depositer*and has extra rooms with puzzles to unlock art,music,videos,more missions,extra lives.*Its like you start with two lives,get one and now you start with three lives all the time*

Also has teleporters to go to other temples/Areas.

Edit:Kay what do you mean?
[spoiler:bbb34725e9]Chip is light gaia,and gets sealed for like a billion years.[/spoiler:bbb34725e9]

[spoiler:bbb34725e9]So hes never coming back.[/spoiler:bbb34725e9]

Autosaver said:
Edit:Kay what do you mean?
I was talking about how this seemed like a clone of SA in terms of plot.
Autosaver said:
[spoiler:9e178664fe]Chip is light gaia,and gets sealed for like a billion years.[/spoiler:9e178664fe]

[spoiler:9e178664fe]So hes never coming back.[/spoiler:9e178664fe]
**** YEAH I KNEW HE'D HAVE A ROLE LIKE TIKAL

OK...yeah I guess its similar.

[spoiler:a4c9f9e5d0]Light Gaia is supposed to equal out the evilness in Dark gaia[/spoiler:a4c9f9e5d0].

I've seen some of the youtube videos. Before the Wii version was released, they showed the intro with the first level. And on the first town, you were able to walk around and talk to people. On the Wii video, you chose a random spot on the town, and saw pictures of people with word bubbles. I really hated that. I'm hoping that the 360 version doesn't have that.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
I've seen some of the youtube videos. Before the Wii version was released, they showed the intro with the first level. And on the first town, you were able to walk around and talk to people. On the Wii video, you chose a random spot on the town, and saw pictures of people with word bubbles. I really hated that. I'm hoping that the 360 version doesn't have that.

Nope. Full on Adventure Fields. And they work like the ones in Sonic Advance 3. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back