Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I come here just to say, this is the first time I ever recall myself agreeing fully with Dark Warrior. Kthxbai.

EDIT: And Kat, agreeing with somebody over a common sense matter and not agreeing with the fan-boy n00bs who started this thread isn't "******* the topic".

Shu said:
I come here just to say, this is the first time I ever recall myself agreeing fully with Dark Warrior. Kthxbai.

EDIT: And Kat, agreeing with somebody over a common sense matter and not agreeing with the fan-boy n00bs who started this thread isn't "******* the topic".

Excuse me? Just because someone makes a topic doesn't mean they are a fanboy/girl. Its a topic. Get over it.

What an intellectual and useful post that was, Kat.

EDIT: First of all Kat, I WON'T delete my post because I did nothing wrong. Second, I WANT to be banned from this hellhole at once.

EDIT2: How am I a troll, and why do you keep talking to me on JBG?

EDIT3: Debating is against the rules here now? Damn, this place is even further down the hole.

Just get back on topic.

Anyways Dark Warrior killed the moment D:

Acully dark warrior is kinda right. Sure the game might suck but hey it looks good but we don't know if it is gona be good. Heroes was a good game tohught.

SilverESP said:
Anyways Dark Warrior posted an intelligent debating response, and his maturity seems to be about the only thing in this place that's improved in the past year.
Fixed.

EDIT: It's come to my attention that ESP completely lacks knowledge of the concept that people can vary their opinions.

Ignoring that post to avoid starting a flame war.

Anyways 1-4 player mode better have wifi.

Dark Warrior said:
steveb96 said:
Its great to have sonic back like he was. Im so getting this game.

No, this looks like Heroes with more speed, not classic-style Sonic. Classic Sonic is not about how fast you can go. It's about the flow of the game, and good design with alternate paths, not one linear high-speed line where you hold the forward button.

You never know,you could go automatically. :-(

Correct me if they announced that you hold up.

Yes, because that makes a huge difference.

No, really, that's not sarcasm, it was annoying as crap in Secret Rings. Abit I'm waiting for the day they make a 3D Sonic game that actually makes you have to turn a lot even when running at full speed.

Would ya both shut up already?

It is not proven that you can run freely or it automaticly brings you forward as Normal Sonic.
Seeing the video doesn't prove anything but that the Werewolf engine is free roaming.
Nobody knows that It's free roaming as Normal Sonic unless they get to play it themselves.
Besides, E3 is coming, and SU is part of it. (Private) Let the ones on E3 find out.
Shu said:
EDIT2: How am I a troll

It's come to my attention that ESP completely lacks knowledge of the concept that people can vary their opinions.

Wikipedia said:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.[2]
Not trying to attack, but just saying.

I think the sonic is not free roaming but I'm not bothered because in my case a sonic game is a sonic game and the reason they mainly suck is because no-one gives any ideas to sonic team about there next sonic game so don't blame them for their bad games

{Also just like to point out I'm not supporting sonic team in any way but they have made some great games and have made mistakes in the past but everyone makes mistakes}

Silent_Snipe said:
I think the sonic is not free roaming but I'm not bothered because in my case a sonic game is a sonic game and the reason they mainly suck is because no-one gives any ideas to sonic team about there next sonic game so don't blame them for their bad games

{Also just like to point out I'm not supporting sonic team in any way but they have made some great games and have made mistakes in the past but everyone makes mistakes}
That's another reason why Sega is failing. Sega is running out of ideas, and Nobody isn't even helping. If yall want a Sonic game you would like to play, at least say something instead of giving comments like "This game suck ***! It's a total disgrace to all that is Sonic! Kill it with fire!" or something like that. If Sega doesn't want to listen or wants help from their fans, then Oh well. Deal with it.

Back on topic, this game seems good so far, and I really don't care if it's free roaming or not. So I would buy this game for a boredom killer.

Sondaniel22 said:
It is not proven that you can run freely or it automaticly brings you forward as Normal Sonic.
Usually, these videos are supposed to show what awesome things you can do in these games. There are more than 1 Unleashed videos, and none of them show Sonic using any alternative, non-linear paths in his normal gameplay.

Sondaniel22 said:
Seeing the video doesn't prove anything but that the Werewolf engine is free roaming.
It proves that there's a definite lack of roaming, that the game goes WAY too fast to make it truly enjoyable, the one good thing you see, WereSonic's engine, suffers from horribly placed characters, and that a lot of it just looks like you're holding forward the whole time.

Sondaniel22 said:
Nobody knows that It's free roaming as Normal Sonic unless they get to play it themselves.
No, but enough has been shown to prove a definite lack of it.

Sondaniel22 said:
Besides, E3 is coming, and SU is part of it. (Private) Let the ones on E3 find out.
No, I've made my decision, and I'm not going to hang on the word of E3 goers. If they have visual evidence that shows that Unleashed will have good design, then I may change my mind.

Sondaniel22 said:
That's another reason why Sega is failing. Sega is running out of ideas, and Nobody isn't even helping. If yall want a Sonic game you would like to play, at least say something instead of giving comments like "This game suck ***! It's a total disgrace to all that is Sonic! Kill it with fire!" or something like that. If Sega doesn't want to listen or wants help from their fans, then Oh well. Deal with it.

SEGA listens to the people who believe that Sonic is all about speed, that Shadow is the best, and wouldn't know good level design if it hit them in the head. Those people are bringing in the money, and that's who SEGA is going to listen to. They don't need ideas, they need their Sonic sales to be cut off, with accompanied complaints about poor quality.

Also, drop the whole troll conversation. Try to stay on topic, please.

[offtopic] just give ideas by signing up to their website and actualy tell them what you want instead of what Sondaniel22 was saying

[on-topic] The game seems to have nice graphics and runs smoothly and the 3d-2d gameplay seems to interest me but I dislike the story behind it

Well, I looked in some more information, and I found out that E3 was yesterday, and that video that was posted was a trailer from it.
Anyways, I got some screens.

Africa
http://www.campsonic.com/wp-content/gallery/sonic-unleashed-africa/20080710-013348-000003.jpg

China
http://www.campsonic.com/wp-content/gallery/sonic-unleashed-china/20080709-104004-000061.jpg

Mykonos
http://www.campsonic.com/wp-content/gallery/sonic-unleashed-mykonos/20080709-110526-000035.jpg

Here's the thing I noticed about WereSonic.
-His arms are elastic and can stretch his arms to do alot of stuff. Sortof like a monkey for some reason.
-Shoes are different than Normal form.
-He can preform a ridiculious amount of combos.

Anyway's here's a comparison to Sonic & WereSonic.
sonic-vs-weresonic.jpg

The tables cry out in pain.

Ok heres the deal. The game is supposed to have free roaming in it somewhere. The way it sweves between 2D view and 3D view is the new "Hedgehog Engine". It is supposed to give the player a completely fresh sense of the game, not to mention the game is mostly about speed finally. The were-sonic is sonic using the negative energy of the emeralds. He went super sonic to attack eggman but eggman sucked out all the positive energy (hence the machine) in Super Sonic, which turned him to were-sonic. Now, this game is not supposed to have anything to do with SatSR. It may look like it, but it doesn't.

EDIT: Obviously, were sonic only comes out at night >.>

Were Sonic has a life bar instead of rings O_O Thats different. But I hope Were Sonic isn't going to be your generic beat em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back