Sonic Unleashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
chaolz2.png

wtf where did sega get the idea of sonic transforming into a wolf?
(looks off to zelda twilight princess)

Sondaniel22 said:
SD first i though that , but those looks like those enimies that probaly transforms into balls or because there fat like almost every eggman robot, and also chao's have those things on their head.

I find this sad. You bias the game because it has a "unique" idea.

If planned right, it can actually be a fun experience.

Unlike Sonic the Hedgehog, however, these human characters do not look out of place thanks to a new art style, which renders them as small and cute as Sonic himself. Hashimoto mentions that the films of Pixar were an influence on the designs, which is clear to see. The humans look like they've been taken from Ratatouille.

I've always been a fan of Pixar movies, I'm looking forward to see what these human NPCs look like. There's plenty of other interesting bits of information in the recent Camp Sonic update. It all looks good, but since I'm going to be getting the Wii version if its any good, I'm still waiting until I hear how much of this goes for that version as well before I start to get excited.

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
The release date of Sonic Unleashed is November 18th.(11/18/2008) Don't ask me how I got this. I have MY sources.

Dang I hope I have enough money by then cuz my mom won't by me S***!
lol I want to be like in the top 10 to be the first one to plsy this game in America.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
The release date of Sonic Unleashed is November 18th.(11/18/2008) Don't ask me how I got this. I have MY sources.

Dang I hope I have enough money by then cuz my mom won't by me S***!
lol I want to be like in the top 10 to be the first one to plsy this game in America.
Cos i live in England i bet the game wont come out here until something like January next year ¬_¬

Oh hell yes. This game looks like it's gonna be a good one, not like the utter **** we've been getting lately.

Yugi2 said:
Oh hell yes. This game looks like it's gonna be a good one, not like the utter **** we've been getting lately.

I agree too.

steveb96 said:
Its great to have sonic back like he was. Im so getting this game.

No, this looks like Heroes with more speed, not classic-style Sonic. Classic Sonic is not about how fast you can go. It's about the flow of the game, and good design with alternate paths, not one linear high-speed line where you hold the forward button.

SilverESP said:
Yugi2 said:

I agree too.

No, the only thing that was apparently done right was the WereSonic engine. The level design and enemy placement really looks like it kills that, though, so it doesn't really matter.

Basically, this video shows how SEGA is failing. Again. The one thing they get right, they also ruin at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back