• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast Adventure-DELAYED FOR A WHILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Mystic said:
You want to go to an Action Stage (duh), you go to the entrance to the stage and when you go into it, it will say at the top "<your character's name> HAS FINISHED THE LEVEL. You will then be teleported to the Action Stage.

No im not saying for an Action stage... Im saying for Adventure fields (Sorry, I forgot to clarify this)... Will they be crammed into 1 map (where the teleporter function comes into play)? or will you end the map and then be warped to the map you wanted to go to...
Personally, I think the teleporter thing works the best...

Dark Mystic said:
Ok. Say you are in Robotropolis Adventure Field...

You want to go to an Action Stage (duh), you go to the entrance to the stage and when you go into it, it will say at the top "<your character's name> HAS FINISHED THE LEVEL. You will then be teleported to the Action Stage.

Is there any way to not get the "Sonic has completed the level" message and just go straight to the level?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Dark Mystic said:

No im not saying for an Action stage... Im saying for Adventure fields (Sorry, I forgot to clarify this)... Will they be crammed into 1 map (where the teleporter function comes into play)? or will you end the map and then be warped to the map you wanted to go to...
Personally, I think the teleporter thing works the best...

It won't be crammed into one map. When you are done with one Adventure Field, you will be teleported to a whole new Adventure Field map.

First off, I meant the last frame you posted when I mentioned the reverse running frame. :)

How will you get the adventure fields to support different warping areas to take you to different levels? Also, what levels are planned? New, or SA based? Will there be a final "super form" story as a secrets or character select menu unlockable?

Oh, and the logo seems too busy and kind of messy, try something like the original logo, just saying SRB Adventure, not Sonic Adventure, or make the logo just the dark blue "Sonic representation" and remove the rest!

I (strangely) use Game Maker.

sonicroboblast11 said:
First off, I meant the last frame you posted when I mentioned the reverse running frame. :)

How will you get the adventure fields to support different warping areas to take you to different levels? Also, what levels are planned? New, or SA based? Will there be a final "super form" story as a secrets or character select menu unlockable?

Oh, and the logo seems too busy and kind of messy, try something like the original logo, just saying SRB Adventure, not Sonic Adventure, or make the logo just the dark blue "Sonic representation" and remove the rest!

I really haven't planned any levels yet. I just worked on Adventure Fields. I got the basic storyline and it fits the Adventure Fields. As for the "super form", you have to complete the seperate stories (there are 7, one for each emerald) to get the emeralds, then, you unlock the final Adventure Field which is Death Egg. Complete 2 Action stages and the final level will take place (there are 2 parts to the final level). You can only play Death Egg as Sonic or Shadow. It is there you will get toi play as Super Sonic or Hyper Shadow. Once you beat the final level, you will unlock Super Sonic to play as in the Level Select (Action Stage Select) menu. Not Story Mode.

I am going to have to learn how to SOC once I start on the levels.

As for the logo...I like the logo. It is not copied off of anything. (the sprites may be copied but not the logo itself)

I like the logo better like this:

logoim4.png

Sorry for the crappy editing. I did it really quick in paint.

InuYasha's logo had the right font, it just wasn't placed on there very well, and there's no outline on it.

Since I want to make him "look" kind of like an adventure Sonic, I am going to edit the Sonic Heroes Sonic (I got permission) to where it isn't 3D and he has different poses (except the standing frame...thats the same). Here is a poorly shaded sprite:

I am still fixing this.

Nice, but maybe can you apply some more shading to it? (Extend the shading parts out a bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back