• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post a screenshot of Tails, cuz I don't understand the wad stuff, if that is whats in the zip file.

tails is not done yet (I don't think so at least)

And the zipped thing isn't worth downloading right now

EDIT: I don't wanna double post, so I'll update here

*points to avatar*

It's only the walking, and at sonic's speed, I highly doubt you'll see it much. It looks kinda weird, but don't worry too much about it

Very good Jet! Although, level design will probly be on hold until I get my car troubles handled...

Maybe a tad more shading on the quills, it's hard to tell if they're seperate quills or one huge quill. =P Other than that, it's looking incredible! Nice job, seriously.

Ofcourse it's going to be a good mod, smart one!

All Hail JetKrazy for making the SADX Sonic! Well, don't hail him :roll: just thank him and hug him etc...

This may seem like a stupid question, but what is this? I looked at the first page of this topic, but all the pictures were broken links.

100 POSTS WOO

JetKrazy said:
yay to me!

JJames19119 said:
Maybe a tad more shading on the quills, it's hard to tell if they're seperate quills or one huge quill. =P

I think I will. Thanks for the heads up
The quills look fine whatever they are. His spikes?

225 posts w00

EvilCowSlayer said:
This may seem like a stupid question, but what is this? I looked at the first page of this topic, but all the pictures were broken links.

100 POSTS WOO

It's a mod for SRB2, to make the game more like Sonic Adventure DX for the Nintendo Gamecube.

The only reason I bought Sonic Adventure DX was for the 10 Game Gear games you can unlock. Its fun playing them on a TV after playing them on a GameGear for so long.

akirahedgehog said:
The only reason I bought Sonic Adventure DX was for the 10 Game Gear games you can unlock. Its fun playing them on a TV after playing them on a GameGear for so long.

And the battery not running out on you.

akirahedgehog said:
The battery life was the only thing I hated on the GameGear. Give it six double A batterys and it dies in six hours.

:roll:

EvilCowSlayer said:
The images on the first couple of pages were of the first sonic sprite (they were all 3D and rippe directly from the game). They used a file host where now my account has been deleted. The newest images (IE my avatar) are hotlinked directly off of my site. The pictures on the first couple of pages are forever lost now

Shadow Hog said:
And not Sonic Adventure for the Dreamcast? Considering that DX didn't do a whole lot to update it... >:P
Actually, in the DX version, the model changed, the textures were improved, and some of the boss and enemy robot models were improved. It's actually very different from the original game (IMO, I liked the original better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back