• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: DX!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
akirahedgehog said:
Will you be making knuckels then since you seem to be using the SADX models as a guide?
Yes. That will be next. Then possibly Tails

Super Sonic 2005 said:
I'd even risk going a step further and saying that that IS from the model, just recolored for SRB2.
Nope. refrencing from the model, I drew it myself.

akirahedgehog said:
Eh. It'll do, but it's not worth the download right now. All there is is a different eye color and SA Style pallette

Ok...
In the 1P character select, it overlaps Sonic's name.
And it's just Sonic.... Not SASonic, just Sonic. SRB2's Sonic.

Look at this picture:
run%20style.bmp

The original WAD uses the style of the left, but Sega uses the style of the right (I meaning the location of the arms only). What style are going the new sprites use?

Akira, you're gonna kill me, but...
I'm doing a bugfix of this after the SAsonic.
The Barrier is off, again.

XD I remember this dicussion on the SRB2DX forums. Is having the entire shield wrap completely around Sonic that important? If it's just a little then it's no biggie, even the official SRB2 chars have that.

Sik said:
Look at this picture:
run%20style.bmp

The original WAD uses the style of the left, but Sega uses the style of the right (I meaning the location of the arms only). What style are going the new sprites use?

I'm going to see which one works best. Possibly the one on the right would work better, but I'm still gonna test both just in case

JJames19119 said:
XD I remember this dicussion on the SRB2DX forums. Is having the entire shield wrap completely around Sonic that important? If it's just a little then it's no biggie, even the official SRB2 chars have that.

Not badly on Tails. I was kidding, Akira. Should've said that earlier. But it IS a problem with Sonic. He's far above the shield.

I'm proud to announce that SRB2DX now has an IRC channel! Special thanks to The_Ultimate_Lifeform/SuperSonic2005 y'all!

Server: irc.esper.net
Channel: #srb2-dx

:mrgreen:

IRC:// is only usable if X-Chat or Mirc is installed on your computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back