Sonic R map Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally!
I'm gonna test right now!
-----------------------------
Awesome!
But:
1: When you get a speed box, sonic still bursts into his running animation.
2: Tails is supposed to have a running animation without speed box.
3: in reactive factory you can replace the blue spring's sprites to having no sprites, that's look better.
Those are just small things though.

I made a new Title screen for Flame's Sonic R mod

The Title screen was not that grate so I made a new Title screen
the R spins and then stops

Flame you can use it if you want :D

pic
25k3ip3.png

It's RT_SonicR-v1.0.wad with my new Title screen and M_Cursor no characters or .bats or readme
Link http://www.sendspace.com/file/f479bz

oh wow... that title screen looks much better...

i'll add it in the RT_SonicR-v1.1.wad

the v1.1 of this mod will have the radiant emerald in it

Just to let you all know... im Still Working on this... cept i havent made much progress on It because of School and other things...

i'll get this project done though :wink:

oh my...

this level pack is freaking awesome. I was a *little* dissapointed by redical city (not very much like the actual version), but everything else is just amazing!

thank you Flame!

Aegix said:
this level pack is freaking awesome. I was a *little* dissapointed by redical city (not very much like the actual version), but everything else is just amazing!

Im Glad you like it... and about radical city... Radical City may seem bad because Radical city was actually the first map when i started wadded for this project... Im going to be improving it in Version 1.1 of this mod

version 1.1 will contain bugfixes in maps... and the radiant emerald stage, IF for some reason i dont include it in v1.1... then it will be in version 1.2 with more bug fixes and with the radiant emerald stage if i dont include it in v1.1

Did you had to bump for that? I think the project is already done, though. Also, don't bump the topic again to say the link is broken. You didn't do that, but I have a feeling you're gonna say next post.

Super mystic sonic said:
Did you had to bump for that? I think the project is already done, though.

Not quite... i have yet to make a radiant emerald stage... but im planning to make one...

but i havent got a chance to make one yet because of this friggin school and homework (Plus other maps that people want me to make X_x)

I downloaded this a while ago, and I think it's pretty good, except...
1. The Sonic R characters excluding Eggman dont show up on the Character Selection screen (for me, at least)
2. The Radical City track, as previously mentioned, could use some...er, work. That invisi-wall is rather annoying when trying to turn hard.

Other than that, I think the first track has and always will win, then and now. And Eggman owns (except for the fact he can't jump)!

Magma the Fox said:
I downloaded this a while ago, and I think it's pretty good, except...
1. The Sonic R characters excluding Eggman dont show up on the Character Selection screen (for me, at least)
2. The Radical City track, as previously mentioned, could use some...er, work. That invisi-wall is rather annoying when trying to turn hard.

Other than that, I think the first track has and always will win, then and now. And Eggman owns (except for the fact he can't jump)!

1) the characters arent even supposed to be on the character select screen... they are for netgame use only...
2) the invisible wall is supposed to be there to make sure people dont Cheat throughout the Track...

Alright
Im releasing this Sonic R mod V1.1 now:

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fjnj05
(Ignore the Filename of the Zip)

Updated:
I found some textures in Regal Ruin that were messed up, They are now fixed
Updated Title screen to make it less Sucky

Sorry, There is no Radiant emerald Stage in this yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back