Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

WR 102
Sonic R V1.1
DOWNLOAD:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/fjnj05
(Download File size: 20 MB)

screenshots: NOTE: THESE ARE SCREENSHOTS FROM EALIER VERSIONS OF THIS MOD!

srb20001sd1.png

srb20002su9.png

srb20003le5.png

srb20000ak9.png

srb20001wb8.png

srb20002oq0.png

srb20000lf1.png

srb20001hf4.png

srb20002sq2.png

3 words....Super.......friggen......awesome....... :eek:
Good job dude

*hands over last chocalate chip cookie.

and GCFreak, i wasnt able to download the fixed, it says
"ERROR 502 GATEWAY"

can you put it up again?

GCFreak said:
That little bug has been fixed by me, but 2 starposts were taken out. The bug was that the game doesn't like two of the same starpost, in Circuit mode.

that was the problem?

oh... but when i saw the starposts, they did activate each other, and I saw no problem...

i'll see what i can do about the starposts now, i'll have to move some and post an updated version later

thank you again GCfreak

UPDATE!:
i fixed the two starposts and moved them around now, you can now complete laps XD
download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1l0b2f

i cant use sendspace right this minute
the server must be down on it or something

you'll know when i change the link, but for now, i can only have it on yousendit

yeah... just to let you all know, im going to be making Regal Ruin next, i'll have it done very soon :wink:

Alright, good news and bad news

good news is that my mom unblocked my sites that i go on, and i can upload things... And also, I uploaded Regal ruin!

Bad news is that i wasnt able to make the textures darker in regal ruin, i couldnt really find a substitute texture for the Map, so... I will see what i can do...

Wow

Wow good job on that one :D. I'll download it as soon as all of the glitches are worked out.... thats if there are any....

EDIT: ah i just finished reading the post there is no download yet eheheh

Here's an idea, why don't you put the chaos emeralds in the game on the level in the sectret place were there suposed to be, like on the first one it's in that tunnel

light dasher said:
Here's an idea, why don't you put the chaos emeralds in the game on the level in the sectret place were there suposed to be, like on the first one it's in that tunnel

well.. the emeralds can only be collected by a certain amount of rings... like 50 or something... how am i going to do that?

also... im having a bit of a delema with reactive factory, i cant seem to find the right texture that Fits with the Reactive factory Wall (to the right of the start/finish line in the official Sonic R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back