Sonic R map Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey flame this is awesome. nice one. Radiant emerald could be an unlockable race track but if Mystic let's you use the rainbow textures for the track?

I'm just suggesting put the emeralds in different hiding locations per level or 2 per level apart from resort island like it was always done in the original Sonic R

but you didnt read my post, how would i make it possible to make Doors open if you have more than 50 rings to get the chaos emerald?

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
but you didnt read my post, how would i make it possible to make Doors open if you have more than 50 rings to get the chaos emerald?

Simple, there's a ring count linedef executor trigger. If you look in FF's special stages.

I havent looked in FF's special stages... Does the length of the linedef depend on how many rings you need?

I have uploaded Pictures of what My finished Resort island looks like :)

Resort island and reactive factory will not be coming out As separate wads...

they will be included In the Sonic_R.wad wich i will release after vacation, and affter i make all of the maps

Ohnoes whats next? SRB2 RACERS :p *shot*
it'll be cool to get te emeralds in the stage though

I must say, these Sonic R maps are actually pretty good... which makes no sense at all, because the levels they're all based on are like 99% slope. Regardless, you did a great job porting them, so, uh... congrats :O

thanks omega...

I know where most of the slopes that are in Sonic R and can 'Fake' them

and i havent been working on reactive factory for a while (even though i want to)... my grampa is keeping me away from the computer so... im trying to get back on my computer more often

I have actually tried this... and it looks Ok... but I have made one myself, with the Jumpheight of each character modified and ability numbers

Im sorry that i didnt post this before... but I have made the characters

SonicRchar.wad
TailsRchar.wad
KnuxRchar.wad
EggmanRchar.wad

i have gave eggman his shooting ability too... but his jump height is lower than everyone elses since in he actual sonic R, he cant jump... but i tested it and if you land in the water, You get stuck :o

so... i fixed mostly everything
and Custom textures are going to be in the R_SonicR.wad, that im working on

Edit: Alright... I am now 95% done with this Mod...

all i have to do now is finish the Last map im working on (reactive factory)

I will post everything In a Zip, even with a Readme txt file... :)

oh... also, i changed the R_SonicR.wad to R_sonicR-v1.0.wad

I actually remembered radiant emerald at the last minute... so... Im going to release v1.0 of the Sonic R mod... when i finish making radiant emerald, i'll make a v1.1 of this Mod, with other bugfixes

V1.0 of the Sonic R mod is now being released, this has most of the custom textures from sonic R (which is why its a big file size)

Download:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/v786df
(Download size 20MB)

This has a readme included and everything else. Please do not move the wads from where they are (like... dont move the character files out of the Sonic_R_Characters folder), they are where they are to avoid confusion

the bat files will load everything nessasary

Read the Readme for more Infromation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back