Sonic PSP and Sonic Collection 2 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritz said:
akirahedgehog said:
GIVE ME THE NEXT GEN SONIC NOW SEGA!!!!! Why have you betrayed me again sega???? :cry: :cry:
You DID see the Sonic Rush thing on the E3 website, right?

Actually im talking about something else. At E3 Sega had a special theater set up for people to watch a awesome movie of Sega games running on the Xbox 360. But Sega never released a video online or even say anything about it outside of E3. But the SonicStadium had someone take a video of the video without Sega knowing. Watch its very interesting http://sonicstadium.org/games/nextgen/movies/tech_demo.wmv

Yeah, they have improved, even into another dimension. Of course, every game company that makes games for PS2/Xbox/GCN does....

I know how you feel, Mystic. 3D games suck when compared to 2D. Behold the power of the Genesis.

No... At the end, Sonic supposed to die... But some seconds later he jumps and becomes Super as nothing happened... Why?

He doesn't ACTUALLY die, he transforms into Super Sonic before they shoot him, but you can't see it because he's covered by them.

Ritz, you're forgetting about Sonic 2. PLEASE tell me you're forgetting about Sonic 2.

bigboi said:
Ritz, you're forgetting about Sonic 2. PLEASE tell me you're forgetting about Sonic 2.
Sonic 2? Bah! S3&K and SCD were both much, much better than Sonic 2. In fact, I think Sonic 2's the most overrated of the lot.

Overrated? OVERRATED!?!?!?!?! WTF are you talking about? Sonic 2 is the best game ever! At least, IMO......

I personally think Sonic 2 is the most cohesive and well put together of them. Sonic 3K has many more stages, which makes it more fun to play in a large sitting, and Sonic CD has some of the most interesting gameplay.

They're all the best at something. I personally prefer Sonic 2 because of the cohesiveness, but that's only if I have to pick a favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back