Sonic PSP and Sonic Collection 2 announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thaught of the saturn a very good machine. It looked nice, but I didn't really play It.
I saw It And I think I once played It, I don't know.
I always wanted to play Nights, and talking about new games.... Why don't SEGA make new nights games??? It would be awesome, and with now-a-days consoles and graphics, It would Rock!!

The Sega Saturn is one of my favorite consoles. It had plenty of good games like NiGHTS into Dreams, Panzar Dragoon, Burning Rangers and a bunch more.

And I wonder, If their hits in the Saturn didn't get the attention they deserved...
Why SEGA doesn't revive the ideas with new graphics like I said in my last post, about NIGHTS?

Every console has it's GEMS...

A Sonic CD-for-XP patch exists, ya know. I used it myself, it's pretty much flawless (save for how the loadscreens are now blank, but the game loads so fast I'll never miss them).

I didn't know that. Do you think that patch might be giving me lag too?
Come to think of it, didn't the Mega CD version have higher quality sound effects? I think that was one of the first things I noticed when I was comparing the 2 versions.

So rub them with new graphics and make them shinnier :roll:
Do yuo believe they will put GEMS collection on the E3?????'?

I played both versions and PC seems to have worse lag in some levels,
Not noticed it to be honest. Ever. But on today's machines, it won't be noticable for sure.

and the transition between levels when you time travel doesn't have that same appeal as the Mega CD.(No fade in or fade out, and that loading screen kinda of ruins the feeling).
I kinda prefer it without TBH.

And they don't play any sounds during the short movies after the credits. (Eggman doens't laugh when the planet comes back, and if you get the Good Ending, there are these flowers that fall that had this weird music playing in the background, and PC didn't have that music).
Well, it used the US soundtrack, so of course it wouldn't. Then again the Sega CD videos ALSO had REALLY bad framerates, too... it'd be hard to get the sound to match up.

I didn't know that. Do you think that patch might be giving me lag too?
No, not really. It's unofficial, but it only fixes the glitch that causes SCD to not run.

Come to think of it, didn't the Mega CD version have higher quality sound effects? I think that was one of the first things I noticed when I was comparing the 2 versions.
Maybe, wouldn't matter too much to me.

akirahedgehog said:
There is going to be hidden games inside the Gems Collection so maybe thier are some saturn classics hidden in it. :wink:

NIGHTS!!! NIGHTS!!!! NIIIIIGHTSS!!!!!!11

Sorry, I'm just excited that I might be able to play NiGHTS for the first time. XD

YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!one-on-one-on-one!!!!!
It will be the first time I see it !!!!!!!!!!!
I can't await 'till someone posts images from it!!!!

akirahedgehog said:
NiGHTS seems like a good possibility. Its a great game I think more people should have played it.
I'd sadly assume that if they were going to include it they would have said so. It's a rather large game, filesize-wise, so I'd assume them reissuing it would be big news worthy of putting on the cover. It's not like Ristar, which while a good game, certainly doesn't have the newsworthiness as a reissue of Nights would.

Mystic said:
akirahedgehog said:
NiGHTS seems like a good possibility. Its a great game I think more people should have played it.
I'd sadly assume that if they were going to include it they would have said so. It's a rather large game, filesize-wise, so I'd assume them reissuing it would be big news worthy of putting on the cover. It's not like Ristar, which while a good game, certainly doesn't have the newsworthiness as a reissue of Nights would.
And I really want to play that game. REALLY bad. and I'll probably never get to at the way Sega is going. Is it possible they don't want to revive it for fear that the clamor for a sequel will ignite anew, and be twice as pushy?

Sega will never be the same no matter how much we hope it would. Yuji Naka has said that there will eventually be a sequel for NiGHTS and Burning Rangers. But he will probably be dead by the time he is ready to. :roll: I miss the old sega days. :cry:

Sega has now shown a Tech Demo Video of some of there greatest hits running on the Xbox 360 at E3. But im not there and plenty of other people are not too and we cannot get a video or a couple of screenshots. :evil: Games include a Sonic Demo, Virtua Fighter Demo, AfterBurner Demo and a House Of The Dead Demo. GIVE ME THE NEXT GEN SONIC NOW SEGA!!!!! Why have you betrayed me again sega???? :cry: :cry:

pack.gif

http://sonic.sega.jp/gems/

akirahedgehog said:
GIVE ME THE NEXT GEN SONIC NOW SEGA!!!!! Why have you betrayed me again sega???? :cry: :cry:
You DID see the Sonic Rush thing on the E3 website, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back