sonic heroes's glitchy camera and glitches on ps2, etc;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ruined the topic. also, i have no 3d models off of any game. the special stages 4-7 are really hard.

Shadow Hog said:
Sorry, no. That isn't even my image. It was just funny seeing Sonic with Rouge's body.
You because never saw that picture I posted in #sonicaction some days ago, that was like Sonic dressed as Amy XD

Akira gave me the Team Sonic models, and I found Team Rose, Team Dark, and Espio on the net. I only need Vector and Charmy and my model collection will be complete!

Mwahahaha!

you can go faster in the ps2 version if you get more emeralds. or you could just set the disk speed to fast. can you change the disk speed by opening the ps2?

oryou could lean on the grind rails more

Actually, I didn't notice the spines until just now. Huh.

Oh my god I want Vector's model so bad

fox.dx2 said:
you can go faster in the ps2 version if you get more emeralds. or you could just set the disk speed to fast. can you change the disk speed by opening the ps2?

oryou could lean on the grind rails more
The slowness has nothing to do with the gameplay. Sure, the gameplay sucks because of it, but that isn't what causes it. SEGA just made it crappily, the number of emeralds, disk speed, or movement speed have NOTHING to do with FPS.

How could you be silly enough to think that the CD speed affects game performance after the level is loaded? :P Fast disk speed only makes it more buggy.

Vector sucks, Ritz. At least in Heroes. In Chaotix, he's just win.

they programmed the gameplay crappy. it's not intense like sa2 battle,. i thought it would be that way the first time i saw the commercial. i thought the game would be super fast. that was in 2004.

Bigboi said:
I was gonna reply with "YOUR MOTHER SUK", but it'd be much more satisfying to just PM you with Asian foot fetish pics.

Gimme a few minutes, I'm waiting for my dad to leave the room.

Ritz said:
Bigboi said:
I was gonna reply with "YOUR MOTHER SUK", but it'd be much more satisfying to just PM you with Asian foot fetish pics.

Gimme a few minutes, I'm waiting for my dad to leave the room.

As long as it's Asian, I'm happy.

now, someone's little kid came over and gave us pure bad luck and caused a bunch of glitches to happen. i' m almost a good luck fox. the glitches started to happen as soon as she came over. the glitches lead to pure death. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back