sonic heroes's glitchy camera and glitches on ps2, etc;

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox.dx2

the glitchy cam on that game keeps killing me every time. if you use a cordless controller, it fixes some of the switching problems. :x :evil:

the cam reverses the fun, like sonic heroes on ps2 if you run too fast on a loop in seaside hill, it sends you flying throught it. and also the glitchy movements of the team members.

in grand metropolis zone 1, the conveyor diagonal boosts sometimes let you run through the conveyor.
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me more glitches that you found on sonic heroes (does'nt matter what system it's on).

Raifox

heh. That really sucks. You know, if you were asking me for glitches in other sonic games, I'd be happy to provide(I know quite a few that can be used to pass the time), but from what I've seen, the gamecube version of SH is quite stable.

The Gamecube and Xbox ones are good, but the PS2 version sucks. Humongously slow framerate, bad graphics, and glitchy all over.

I have the PS2 version.. but I'm trying to decide whether or not to get the Gamecube version. (Mostly because I have an ARMax that has codes for Sonic Heroes on it and I know that I'll never complete Sonic Heroes 100% legitly. <.<)

fox.dx2 said:
the glitchy cam on that game keeps killing me every time. if you use a cordless controller, it fixes some of the switching problems. :x :evil:

the cam reverses the fun, like sonic heroes on ps2 if you run too fast on a loop in seaside hill, it sends you flying throught it. and also the glitchy movements of the team members.

in grand metropolis zone 1, the conveyor diagonal boosts sometimes let you run through the conveyor.
_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell me more glitches that you found on sonic heroes (does'nt matter what system it's on).

Raifox

on Ps2 is Sonic Heros a little bit to "weak" i think and the Cam is a Special defekkt!^^

Walter

Some teams play better in special stages than others.
I actually beat several special stages with Team Rose, and didn't come close as any others.

Super Sonic 2005 said:
Some teams play better in special stages than others.
I actually beat several special stages with Team Rose, and didn't come close as any others.

team Dark a the best i thinks in Special Zones. it is the fastest.

Yeah I also used Team Rose EASILY. Sure it took a couple of tries, but I got it. I guess the game was so easy it felt like a Nickelodeon game so I sold it.

Shuffle said:
TailsDoll said:
That's why you should get Sonic Heroes for the Gamecube or Xbox. :P
Not like it's any better.
Actually, the graphical problems are fixed. It's still WAY too easy, though, even with Team Dark.

The camera was fine on the gamecube version, I hated the PS2 version and its scerwed up formation change, The only thing I find hard about that game is collecting A ranks.

Everything in SH had atleast something glitched.

Special Stages wern't hard because of shear difficulty, it was because of the HORRIBLE engine involved in the special stages. Infact, they would probably be like Sonic 2 SSs if it wern't for the crap engine, which was the main point to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back