Sonic Generations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like airwalking is not in the game :P

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=833
A quote from our man Ruby Eclipse.
''Classic Sonic has his own set of distinct physics, which are closer to the classics than anything since - including Sonic 4: Ep1. It's not based on Colors. I can also confirm for you that pushing down while running as Classic Sonic will take you into a spin.
smile.gif
''
---
EDIT - Ruby has confirmed no forced uncurling with more words

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=860
''We've been listening to feedback for longer than you may give us credit for. All that feedback on Sonic 4 - the parts where people wanted Classic Sonic and physics closer to the originals - and now a game shows up with Classic Sonic and physics much closer to the originals. Crazy coincidence, right?

This game has been in development for quite some time. When you play it, I think you'll find that a number of key issues you may have had with physics in Sonic 4 have been completely addressed.

Also, I just tested the rolling off ledges bit as mentioned above, and many of you will be happy to hear that you remain in a ball form. And yes, you can also use the classic "hold down+jump" method to rev up your spin-dash.''
Source: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?367793-For-Those-Panicking-About-The-Classic-Sonic-Physics

Wiki says in the plot that Sonic and his friends are sent back. Rosy? Robotnik? MILES?! What will this game hold?!

Um, I don't think that just because they mentioned Shadow means that he will be in the game. He was never in the classic games, so why in the bloody hell would they put him in here??

If they do put him in, I'm going to punch someone in the face.

OR we could have different stories. One for Classic gameplay and another one for Modern gameplay.

If this was the case, obviously Shadow wouldn't be in the classic story.

Actually, the plot involves time travel, so there can't be separate stories anyway.

The thing is, putting a new modern character in a game like this doesn't seem right at all to me. I wonder if Tails and Knuckles are even playable if they're in the game (so far they've only mentioned Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic being playable).

Well, Shadow's like around 50 years old right? So for the SEGA people, it makes sense.

Except for ONE thing. Shadow's been sealed in a capsule for 50 YEARS!

Ya know, I'd still prefer Amy over Shadow plot-wise ANY DAY.

Last edited:
Hey guys... Speaking of the game, remember those Jazwares figures?

IMG_013.JPG

IMG_015.JPG

IMG_012.JPG

DSCN2219.JPG

I can tell you a few confirmed levels here right off of the bat. That Grabber model is brand new, if anyone is interested.

I just love how the "1994 Knuckles" has the Sonic Heroes picture instead of his Sonic 3 artwork.

He was never in the classic games, so why in the bloody hell would they put him in here??

If they do put him in, I'm going to punch someone in the face.

And as said by a japanese Sonic Team developer:

other characters from Sonic universe will also make their appearence, such as Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, etc. They will be an important element for the game but we've still got alot of surprises to show up.

Also, this is not meant to be another shitty classic collection, this one will have all Sonic history in one game, so I imagine even Silver will show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back