• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Advance 2 Sonic Character (3D and Not a recolor)Beta5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stated why this has no "upsides". What are these "upsides" of which you speak? Honestly, if you're going to dispute what we say, you're going to have to back up your statements. As yet, you people haven't, so stop arguing unless you can actually prove your point.

Pfft like one point saved the world,as far as I'm worried its a free country, I can do what I want as long as its not Illegal.

Do you even care about what people think of you, because you're really making yourself sound like an idiot, and various flame-bait terms starting with the letter D.

But really. Stop trying to make a point if you can't back it up. There's no (wait for it... ) point.

You're really asking for a ban. I would suggest you stop. [/backseat mod]

I'll Begin said:
Do you even care about what people think of you, because you're really making yourself sound like an idiot, and various flame-bait terms starting with the letter D.

I don't really care what people think, and this wad does have some potential in it.

If he was trying he'd be releasing better files than this. The fact that he's just ripping sprites DIRECTLY from a sprite sheet without editing them is undeniable proof that he's not trying.

Ok this may be the best sprite wad. But sprites wads don't amuze me because of the size. I don't care if its ugly big because I rather have it big than to have it small. And if you want it to be much better edit the pictures so it won't look ugly when it has been resized. It'll take a while but its worth it. You might won't to focus on knuckles more because the srb2 one isn't so pretty. And this is a reason I made my own Luigi because he was my favorite mario character and I didn't like the sprite one.

Or you could add stuff into the wad, like draw him some custom stuff, that way you can have a custom/sprite ripped wad, and it'd be pretty cool.

OK, just ignore the negativity of DW and I'll Begin. If they want to mistake negative annoyance for maturity, then I say let them. This WAD does have potential, just fix the resize problem.

From what I can see, they're just offering their opinions about the wad, like everyone else in the topic. Also, they do have a point: If you keep telling a guy he's doing good when his work really sucks, he's never going to improve. He'll keep doing the same thing because that's what he'll think is the right way to do things. Alot of people seem to take negative criticism personally, and they shouldn't. It's important that wadders understand what they are doing wrong so that they can avoid those same mistakes in a later wad. If they are never made aware of their mistakes, they will continue to make those mistakes.

Sonow Hakura said:
OK, just ignore the negativity of DW and I'll Begin. If they want to mistake negative annoyance for maturity, then I say let them. This WAD does have potential, just fix the resize problem.

BS. The wad totally sucks. There's nothing GOOD here. He just, a repeated statement, RIPPED OFF A FREAKIN' SPRITE SHEET. This isn't decent in any form or fashion. The two above have basically said it time and time again. People never listen to DW, because it's always, "He's wrong." You think you're right because you ignored him. Nope, you're hellashishly wrong. Dead wrong in fact. He's offering up criticism and all you people ever do is ignore him. Wads should take more time than a freakin' day or two just to make. Some wads that are freakin' beautiful took what? Some two-four months? You obviously are denying that character wads should take this long.

People, characters should take more time than what's been getting released. I can understand your beef with recolors, but the editing topic and date of release should differ greatly. If it didn't take so long, what ca you guess? If you guessed "It sucks" then you're very much RIGHT!

:eek: 2-4 months. Me I'll never put that much effort into wad, because I have more important things to attend to.

I've been working on nitro for like, 6 months... (mainly becaus eI have to baby sit my sisters and cousin a lot.)

Sykotic said:
Sonow Hakura said:

BS. The wad totally sucks. There's nothing GOOD here. He just, a repeated statement, RIPPED OFF A FREAKIN' SPRITE SHEET. This isn't decent in any form or fashion. The two above have basically said it time and time again. People never listen to DW, because it's always, "He's wrong." You think you're right because you ignored him. Nope, you're hellashishly wrong. Dead wrong in fact. He's offering up criticism and all you people ever do is ignore him. Wads should take more time than a freakin' day or two just to make. Some wads that are freakin' beautiful took what? Some two-four months? You obviously are denying that character wads should take this long.

People, characters should take more time than what's been getting released. I can understand your beef with recolors, but the editing topic and date of release should differ greatly. If it didn't take so long, what ca you guess? If you guessed "It sucks" then you're very much RIGHT!
You act like your wads are any better. Don't critisize (sp?) wads even if they aren't custom, some ripped sheet wads are better than custom wads. Compare his wad to your wad. You see? I

Sonow Hakura said:
You act like your wads are any better. Don't critisize (sp?) wads even if they aren't custom, some ripped sheet wads are better than custom wads. Compare his wad to your wad. You see?

That logic is flawed. Someone who hasn't made a wad/released one knows he/she needs improvement. That person still has room to criticize someone else's wad. Whether or not he/she made a wad is irrelevant.

You act like your wads are any better.

I put more effort, so they obviously are.

Don't critisize (sp?) wads even if they aren't custom, some ripped sheet wads are better than custom wads.

I'll criticize, regardless, thank you.

Compare his wad to your wad.

Which one? I have many.

What am I to be seeing, but which wad, first?

Laughing.

Edit- Woah, same time post with DW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back