Sonic #19 on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ritz said:
Shadow Hog said:
Actually, they were in that Chaotix episode of Sonic X. At least, I recall Ricky (squirrel) and the four 3D Blast: Flickies' Island Flickies showing up.
There was a Chaotix episode? Could you explain what happened? I've missed a helluva lot of episodes. (I thought the series was cancelled after the first season)
Ultimately, I don't really watch much of the show... but Artail has a good deal of screens if you're interested.

Coincidentaly that was one of the few episodes I did watch. Vector puts a DVD containing episodes of Sonic X on it in a DVD player, and watches past episodes of the show, then Eggman and Sonic lay by each other closely and talk about how happy they are to have each other, and then Eggman reveals his real weight....

*cough* *cough*

I really did cough when I read that. I have this nastly cold and every time I cough this big... I'll stop. :?

Anyway, as some people know, I am a fan of SatAM. I appreciate AoSTH for what it is, a crappilly-animated (Is that even a word?) , goofy jokefest. It was a good show for young kids who needed something to watch. But the "Sonic Sez" thing got a little too dumb for me to watch and I gave it up.

The Sonic X dub sucks, and I've never seen the original.

SatAM had good animation, a little humor, and a storyline that didn't have "chaos" (How could someone actually think of naming these things "cows"?!) or all the other crap you see in Japanimation.

My preference lies in SatAM. And just a little thing, could someone post sonic's SRB2 sprites or tell me how to extract them from the wad?

Blue Blur said:
But the "Sonic Sez" thing got a little too dumb for me to watch and I gave it up.

I used to love Sonic Sez :P.
Though, I did understand much less when I was smaller.

Years ago:
Sonic: "If somone you don't know touches you (something like that) tell them to back off"
My response: "..."

A couple months ago:
Sonic: "If somone you don't know touches you (still something like that) tell them to back off"
My Response "BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Yes, I think I became more immature as a grew older >.>;

I still have some of those good 'ol eppys on tape here and there. Yeah, the Sonic Sez thing can be quite disturbing to an older audience. 8)

I really miss those shows... I heard that SatAM is airing again somewhere near Florida, only in Spanish... The funny thing is that as soon as I heard about this, I actually considered taking spanish lessons, but I simply don't have the attention span to learn a second language. =P

El Dr. Eggman es muy grande de hecho.

¿Por que estamos hablando en espanol? ¿Soy el unico un Babelfish que usa?

Ritz said:
I really miss those shows... I heard that SatAM is airing again somewhere near Florida, only in Spanish... The funny thing is that as soon as I heard about this, I actually considered taking spanish lessons, but I simply don't have the attention span to learn a second language. =P

I still hang on to the hope that I'll one day see a SatAM DVD box set.

Hey, I can dream, can't I?

SSNTails said:
If you want bad animation, watch anything on cartoon network, like Puffy AmiYumi. The thing looks like a flash cartoon!

Of course, standards have changed.

Megas XLR features godly awesome animation, and it really isn't an anime...

Speaking of that show, did you guys catch the Thanksgiving Throwdown episode a couple of weeks ago? It had Sonic the Hedgehog in it!

Nope. What'd he do? Did he talk? A main character?! WHAT?! *explodes into a bloody mess*

*picks up pieces of body and puts them together*

*Ahem*... ungodly? You want ungodly animation? Go watch Foster's Home for Imagnary Friends. A great example of what Flash-made 'toons can REALLY do...

I meant that the animation was, well, above godly. They use all these 3D effects and integrate it into the animation. Its really nice...

It's a shame you missed it though. Probably one of Sonic's greatest cameo appearances ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back