Slopes in 1.1 Software confirmed! (EXE leaked! Page 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Kaysakado said:
Question for Flame: Even though you hate me, do you mind giving me the EXE?
Yes, I do hate you, but you haven't been doing anthing bad for a while, plus you've been listening to one of my requests, as well as it is getting close to christmas, So I dont really hate you THAT much.

As for doing a fairly good job, Here's an early cristmas present for you:
http://www.flame.sepwich.com/srb2/srb211beta.exe

Be advised, you only asked for the EXE. That's my one good deed to the SRB2 community for christmas time. Come back around New Year's Day if you missed anything.
Thanks. And @Penopat: I thought it was SRB2-Playah's Hide and Seek WAD, plus I took down the link.

Sykotic said:
glaber said:
Better Software? How is it better?

The Wiki's 1.1 page said that opengl is no longer going to exist, didn't it? I'd imagine that they're doing everything in their power to make it best.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! (lol caps)

Even though it sucks and unsupported... It still has cool visuals!

Examples:
srb20050.png

srb20039.png

srb20046.png

srb20037.png

Oh well...

I'm a software person so I don't care at all. =P

P.S.: Did you know when I ran OpenGL mode one day, my computer started shutting itself down?

Well It is unsupported, but if add it once then remove it you better have a dam good reason.

I do still think that SRB2 is better without slopes. With slopes it just seems like you'll be running. You know, Rocky Pass all over again, just graphically more interesting. Without slopes, it seems that more levels will actually have people jumping. 1.1 just might suck.

Although in other news, slopes probably won't exactly be easy to figure out. When I cracked open DB on skulltag's butt to make a map, you can imagine how surprised I was to see that slopes were done with thingitems.

Boinciel said:
You do realize that the Admins can view PMs, right?
We can? Really?

Jesus Christ, either this is genuine and I officially love AJ/Logan/Alam/whoever and wish to bear their children, or this is one of the best damn hoaxes I've ever seen in a good long time. Either way, somebody here deserves a pizza trophy.

BlueZero4 said:
I do still think that SRB2 is better without slopes. With slopes it just seems like you'll be running. You know, Rocky Pass all over again, just graphically more interesting. Without slopes, it seems that more levels will actually have people jumping. 1.1 just might suck.

Although in other news, slopes probably won't exactly be easy to figure out. When I cracked open DB on skulltag's butt to make a map, you can imagine how surprised I was to see that slopes were done with thingitems.

They wouldn't change every small wall into a slope so you can just run up and not have to jump throughout the entire level, they'd only fix the "slopes" that already exist with proper ones.

Sonic Shadow said:
Hey Flame, do you mid giving us this files:
dsz1.lvl
dsz2.lvl
acz1.wad?
Log FTW *shot*

Read what I have written.
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
Be advised, you only asked for the EXE. That's my one good deed to the SRB2 community for christmas time. Come back around New Year's Day if you missed anything.

Logan_GBA said:
Darn you for ruining the surprise.
Yeah, it's a bummer that the surprise couldn't be saved for, say, April Fool's Day or something. The confusion would've been awesome.

That being said, I love you. I wish to bear your children.

Shadow Hog said:
Boinciel said:
You do realize that the Admins can view PMs, right?
We can? Really?

Jesus Christ, either this is genuine and I officially love AJ/Logan/Alam/whoever and wish to bear their children, or this is one of the best damn hoaxes I've ever seen in a good long time. Either way, somebody here deserves a pizza trophy.

It's very true. Ask Mystic.

After a bit of rummaging, I found this hidden in the depths of game, I will say no more :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back