ShufflarB2 (Bigass mod), Final Version (56k die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
surfingpika said:
A few comments. From what I could test, this was definetly an amazing job. However, in mario mode I have a few comments. First, in all of the mario games, mario is the size of the goombas and koopas when small. However, you have Sonic as smaller as the goombas. Second, Time up does not seem to deduct a life, and mario mode goes nowhere on game over. Third, it is possible to get stuck behind the ring magnets unable to escape. Finally, are the ring magnets supposed to steal the opposing team's rings?
First: Not really a huge issue
Second: I'll look into it
Third: Can I get a screenshot of that? I'm not sure what you mean.
Last: Yes, you are mean to slowly have your rings stolen. It's supposed to be a way to keep people from camping on the bases.

Here's the screenshot. I have found no way to escape this spot short of suicide. This glitch doesn't seem to happen when the magnets are not taking rings from you, but I haven't tested if running out of rings would let you escape. Also, sorry about the console bar, but I can't seem to get the bind command to work, as you can see.

surfingpika said:

Here's the screenshot. I have found no way to escape this spot short of suicide. This glitch doesn't seem to happen when the magnets are not taking rings from you, but I haven't tested if running out of rings would let you escape. Also, sorry about the console bar, but I can't seem to get the bind command to work, as you can see.

Hm... that never happened to me...
BTW, Type in Bind 1 "Screenshot". You're missing the "s.

Shufflarb2 netgame not working

the netplay is not working im using windows XP no servers show up can u help me please!

Re: Shufflarb2 netgame not working

armonte the hedgehog said:
the netplay is not working im using windows XP no servers show up can u help me please!
Hm, might that be because nearly no one hosts ShufflarB2 games?
EDIT: Also, on netgames, ring mode crashes when the colored rings are supposed to come down.

they should add NEARLY everything on here to 1.1, and make sepparete ring maps so the one magnet thing is fixed

chibi said:
i like this mod.
but when i plaz rings mode flz the rings to a wall.

You're using an outdated version that incorrectly used the CTF maps for the Ring stage rotation. The latest version fixes that bug.

Re: ShufflarB2 RC2 (Bigass mod)(56k watchout crash ahh) *UPD

Shuffle said:
Emerald Park Zone (Darkwarrior)
srb20003.png

Hyrule Castle (LOL)

Call me insane but... i was realy not impressed not even a little or the size of a cell. i really didnt like it. yea i know im insane, but were all a little insane on the inside arent we.

Hello Shuffle,

When I played in splitscreen mode with my brother, I saw something wrong...
If I aim his character (in match), his name shows up on his own screen, and if he aims my characters, nothing appears on his screen or mine.

shufflarbug2playerso5.jpg

Actually, he knows when I am near him and it's not fair ! ^^

Maybe a bug to correct in a RC3. :P

Not so supervirus said:
Call me insane but... i was realy not impressed not even a little or the size of a cell. i really didnt like it.
What is your reasoning behind this? This is normal SRB2, with a ton of extra stuff. How is this any worse than normal SRB2? I mean, wonderful special effects, extra levels and gametypes, extra things to place, etc. What the heck is wrong with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back