ShufflarB2 (Bigass mod), Final Version (56k die)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PSI: Exact same way you would normally in SRB2: Unlock it and select it in the secrets menu.

By the way, excellent work, Shuffle. I am, however, getting the same "colorful ring sigsevs" problem. From the error messages popping up at 100 lines/min. I guess that a texture is wrong or something.

I adore the splash effect, the Mario mode is classic (Koopas: not so much of a like for me), the ring mode is brilliant, and the mapcred is a nice touch to an already nice mod.
9.725/10 internets won, the other bit is shifting around between some random noobs on WoW who hacked the game to become Lv. 100 and are being credited by other noobs... Someone go recover it so Shuffle can have it.

Oooh! Oooh! A bug!

With the windshield, press this combination:

Jump
Spin
Jump
Jump
Jump
Jump
Continue to press Jump.

You fly, even with Sonic.

Note: I have, in fact, had lag here, too. I find that defragging the hard drive helps me tremendously!

Wow!!! Awesome!! Amazing! WTF
When I hosted a ring mode game, one player who have joined said "WTF" about those rings falling from the sky!!!
Ok, this jumping sheild, is it realy a bug or a trick???

The shield isn't. The multi (more than two) jump thing with it isn't.
And walking off pits and then press Spin Dash is useful for not falling with Sonic.

Another bugs:
1. When you hit the spring with the jumping sheild just keep pressing jump until it reaches the sky or fof.
2. unknowncommand splitscreen
3. respawnitemtime 0 sets to 1.

Chaos said:
The shield isn't. The multi (more than two) jump thing with it isn't.
And walking off pits and then press Spin Dash is useful for not falling with Sonic.
Oh, we can create the ring maps where you must skip the very big pit.
That sheild can be usefull.

Guitarplaya said:
Oooh! Oooh! A bug!

Jump
Spin
Jump
Jump
Jump
Jump
Continue to press Jump.

Sasa added this to the Wiki and I didn't believe him, so I reverted it. Turns out such really is the case. I put it back in the ShufflarB2 Wiki page under Bugs.

To prevent this from happening, simply have the host disable Whirlwind Shields in netgames.

SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Guitarplaya said:
Oooh! Oooh! A bug!

Jump
Spin
Jump
Jump
Jump
Jump
Continue to press Jump.

Sasa added this to the Wiki and I didn't believe him, so I reverted it. Turns out such really is the case. I put it back in the ShufflarB2 Wiki page under Bugs.

To prevent this from happening, simply have the host disable Whirlwind Shields in netgames.
Next time try to do that before you thrust and delete. I have added to the text and for the springs. Do that before you thrust and delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back