• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2118? That's how I got this! xD
srb20007.png

Been doing some work on his idle frames for RE...
SHAD1-1.jpg

What do you guys think? I thought his arms should be folded in his trademarked pose.
Also, thanks for your efforts Senku, but he's still pooping lasers. D: I was thinking of getting rid of the soc altogether, too much crap and doesn't change color with his superform, I think the girls have used up all the good slots. :P

Thank you Senku, it worked! :D You just saved me from having to get rid of the custom spin trail. It doesn't conflict with Amy's, Rouge's or Blaze's spin trails! You'll get credit in the WADs comments for this. :)
Senku Niola said:
Ew you uploaded a bmp, it's all jpgy. PNG please. :<
SHAD1-2.png

Fix'd, I was in a hurry, sorry about that.

If that's suppose to be crosssed arms, you failed and made him look like he's a "gangsta rapping."

Here's a better one.
shadb1po2.png

From the looks of the submittions topic, don't count on it being in the releases section

skating?

When is some one going to make a skating shadow wad? I haven't been in the loop lately but is it possible at all? Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back