sc_chaogarden.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super mystic sonic said:
That Mario Chao sprite in your avatar? Has it got anything to with the mariochao wad?

Well sorta did becase I reqested that but I am talking about the Tiny Knux, I sent Light Dasher the sprites.

It's only been one day :?.
Anyway, awsome wad. But for some reason it sometimes likes to randomly close leaving no error message.
2 questions:
What do you actually do other then wait for the eggs to hatch (how the heck did you do that)? It's still oddly fun though.
Is the chao race meant to be played by human players with the chao character wad?

protojo said:
It's only been one day :?.
Anyway, awsome wad. But for some reason it sometimes likes to randomly close leaving no error message.
2 questions:
What do you actually do other then wait for the eggs to hatch (how the heck did you do that)? It's still oddly fun though.
Is the chao race meant to be played by human players with the chao character wad?
Well, you don't realy do anything but wait for the eggs to hatch...And yes, the chao race is meant to be played by human players with the chao. It's not much, just somthing that I decided to make.

*waits years and years and years and turns into a living creature out of bones*

*Chao egg hatches*

YESSS!! Finally its coming! Ahh....look what a cute chao.....hey, he's opening his eyes!

*Chao dies*

NOOOOOooooooo!!!!!

*waits years and years and years and turns into a living creature out of bones*

*Chao egg hatches*

YESSS!! Finally its coming! Ahh....look what a cute chao.....hey, he's opening his eyes!

*Srb closes*

NOOOOOooooooo!!!!!
-----
Any reason for the random closing?

Ok let me get this straight chaos are the enemys thats why they follow you.
And the bouncy room is deadly and I got stuck in that place to so you should do something about it.

Arrr. I found this in the error log: EIP=004af147

cause: in this case moving while in the main chao garden! I had god mode on because if they touch you it makes this happen aswel.

I love to kill people with the ball when they are bouncing in that bouncy room. THE BALL OF DOOM!!! It flattens people when it falls on em, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back